Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

Well guys I sit here quite disappointed . Yes, the disturbing news I had was in fact that Allen had no intention of coming to our Boys football banquet. I didn't want to mention it until I knew for certain. And truthfully I guess until after the banquet has come and gone that he could show up. But the word I got was that he basically is done. Done with anything and everything to do with Central. I don't want to believe this. I've stood up for this man and still want too. I don't see how a coach could do this even if they are leaving. See your Seniors out and be the man that you have preached about for three years. We will see.

i think we all are.  i think i am more disappointed that Coach Carter and Coach Dunn are not going to do something for the kids.  Not even going to show up? I  understand Allen not being man enough to not show up and face the kids, but not the others.  

The last text i got last night did say that the JV coaches would be there but they are just dads of players anyway. 

I think the administration knows what is going on and I believe is handling it and believe they will let everybody know what is going on. I am sure they will the truth come out soon. Mr. King is on top of this and is aware of everything. Lets let them work on the situation for a little bit and then worry about it. Sometimes though it is easier said than done.

Edited by Pounder1