Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

I seriously doubt there was anybody telling him to resign.  Everyone knew this was his year to do something.  I think the job would still be his if he wanted it.  Third year in the program and they did show improvement record wise although most of it was due to an easier schedule, but nontheless there was still improvement. 

Truth is coach Allen has never been happy anywhere too long.  Hopefully he finds him a place to settle down soon.

True statement fish. I do truly wish him the best but...he is getting old like the rest of us and at a point where you have to think about staying put. But just looking around the area the only coach that has stayed anywhere for a while is Turner. So it could be the nature of the job. Having said that...Tyner is the only school to have continued and consistent success year after year . Maybe these coaches could learn something from the old man.

True statement fish. I do truly wish him the best but...he is getting old like the rest of us and at a point where you have to think about staying put. But just looking around the area the only coach that has stayed anywhere for a while is Turner. So it could be the nature of the job. Having said that...Tyner is the only school to have continued and consistent success year after year . Maybe these coaches could learn something from the old man.

VERY TRUE!!!

Truth is coach Allen has never been happy anywhere too long. Hopefully he finds him a place to settle down soon.

These are not my words but from a earlier post. The sad part to all this is that the administration was warned about this very situation when John was hired. And there are several Central people that know this to be true. The administration bit hook, line and sinker to the spill John gave them during the last interview process. Like I have said before I don't know if John can coach football or not but he is the best used car sales man in this area. The kids at Central deserve better. You hire a guy that historically had not won nor had he stayed anywhere very long. Ray Charles could have seen this coming. And as the administration was warned that if John was hired within 2 or 3 years this would happen. The administration must get it right this time.