Campbell County Cougars 2014

Space3

Here is the article.  Where does it say that he plans to interview.  Quit stirring the pot.  They aren't leaving at least until the current freshman class graduates.

Can Campbell keep the Price brothers?

The phone starts ringing this morning.  Sources close to WLAF say that at least three Knoxville high school athletic directors plan on contacting Campbell Head Football Coach Justin Price and his coaching brother, Matt, this week.  Over the course of the third season for the Price’s at the helm of the football Cougars, you knew the next challenge, along with the 2014 season, would be keeping the coaching staff in place.  In less than two and a half years, the Prices have brought the Cougars along like no other CCHS coach before.  The 16 total wins under the Prices from the 2011, 2012, and 2013 seasons mark the most wins in a three-season stretch in the history of the program. (11/18/2013 6:00 AM)

M4L, I thought CC had a good freshmen team, but i'll be honest I wasn't much impressed with AC's very much. We handled them pretty easily 39-0. With that said things can change during the course of 3 years.

I did not say AC had a good freshman team I said good freshman class, there is a difference because AC does not put a big emphasis on JV and Freshman, why? I have no clue, but that group is very talented, they played CC pretty tuff and the best player Strunk got hurt early in that game going in for a TD. They will be fine