Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Special teams are strong, but don't get to use them much. Last team to intentionally punt to the Falcons was in week 5 against Central. Everyone since then has been afraid to. So will the Devils punt to the falcons or will they be afraid they can't cover them. If Greeneville is confident, then I anticipate some exciting punt returns. If they are like everyone else... they are too afraid they cant cover them. Smack talk or not... that first punt will be revealing. I hope they man up and don't punt out of bounds. 

I don't think Ballard will have that fear. But then the Falcons will have to prepare for the fake. With the Culbreth kid punting,they do it well. They can fake a fg pretty darn good too with Finchum holding. 

I don't think Ballard will have that fear. But then the Falcons will have to prepare for the fake. With the Culbreth kid punting,they do it well. They can fake a fg pretty darn good too with Finchum holding. 

I think that is what makes this game exciting. There will likely be a big play on every scoring drive. Not so much how often you score... but how often can your defense make a stop. That will be the challenge for both teams.

Edited by Photoman

Best punt return team in 4a period. Fulton will win this game. The devils will not hold fulton to 28 you can bet the house on that. I can't wait.

it is a good thing that fulton is so confident or is this just you talkin , you have fulton winning before they even play , just beware of ? ill keep that one on the low low for a while .

Special teams are strong, but don't get to use them much. Last team to intentionally punt to the Falcons was in week 5 against Central. Everyone since then has been afraid to. So will the Devils punt to the falcons or will they be afraid they can't cover them. If Greeneville is confident, then I anticipate some exciting punt returns. If they are like everyone else... they are too afraid they cant cover them. Smack talk or not... that first punt will be revealing. I hope they man up and don't punt out of bounds. 

hopefuly we wont have to punt . lol!

it is a good thing that fulton is so confident or is this just you talkin , you have fulton winning before they even play , just beware of ? ill keep that one on the low low for a while .

There are a lot more devil fans than Falcon fans on here predicting a win. Then, the green team wants to cry afoul for the "lack of respect". Pot meet kettle

Is this game going to be streamed on the net by anyone?

not sure if the tv crew will be streaming it, but you can catch it on either teams radio thru tune in radio. we are WGRV am 1340. I might catch a little "heck" for this, but fultons station is WKCS "fulton football" on tune in. If i was an outsider and had listened to both radio crews, i would say FUltons is more excited and shows more passion and emotion than the greeneville crew, BUT, the Greeneville crew offers more info, stats and is just generally better produced and more professional. Take your pick, either one will give you what you need.