Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Two years ago this same team where freshman and sophomores! So they where young but last year they where juniors and they crushed Greeneville!

I have to jump in here... not picking on you Venthonio, because I have seen it from other posters as well... the Falcons crushed Greeneville last year?! Crushed means "2010" 35-0 and "2011" 42-0 that's being crushed!! 42-14 was a nice beat down by the falcons last year, but by no means would it be considered "crushed"..we at least scored...twice! lol... the team that starts early and limits mistakes wins! Go big Greene

Yall people kill me. Yall think fulton a one man show or something. Do yall really think we came all this way on one man back. Ok we lost rollings so next man step up and show out. Yall come early and enjoy the show.

Nobody thinks fulton is a one man show but you are naive if you believe losing rollins won't affect the game at all.

Game was a wash with Rollins.  Two very good teams, neither of which will be crippled by losing just one player.  Winner is team that controls their emotions and plays smart.

Love the Devils but I will give Fulton the respect it deserves.  Good school, good kids, and good football team.

How is Rollins?  Not injured badly I hope.

Edited by rll