Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

I wish the starter was playing because now when we win we are gonna have to hear that it's because y'all didn't have him

No excuses from this guy I fully expect fulton to win regardless because coach black preaches next guy up and we do have good depth at the rb position. I would love to have rollins but I will not use him as an excuse nor will I mention that we won with out him. That's not in my character.

Please elaborate.

Well lets put it like this. Ive been on coacht defending fulton all along bc they are a knoxville team and just down the road from our school but Fulton always has something to say about our team not making the playoffs etc. Point blank I tired to cheer for them fulton boys bc they are right down the road from our school but when they want to bad mouth our school, forget it . Go Devils and shut them up

Well lets put it like this. Ive been on coacht defending fulton all along bc they are a knoxville team and just down the road from our school but Fulton always has something to say about our team not making the playoffs etc. Point blank I tired to cheer for them fulton boys bc they are right down the road from our school but when they want to bad mouth our school, forget it . Go Devils and shut them up

My son and I bleed RED and Black and have all played for the Bobcats. 

I don't know if I've seen Fulton "fans" on here bad mouthing your team about not making the playoffs. I assume your team is Central. They had a great shot to make the playoffs just weren't able to get in. The talent was there to make it in.

Yes I do know how many TD that is... I was making a joke... hence the LOL after I said " we at least scored 14 pts" I hope its just Coach T chatter about the young man named Rollins. I hope is able to play in this great game tonight. Its going to be a great atmosphere! Two great and prideful programs going head to head tonight.I will cheer my Devils on to the end and if by chance we come away with out the "W" Then the Fulton Falcons gain another fan to cheer them on for a second straight gold ball. Good Luck to all, but just a little more MOJO to my Devils!! :)

I heard he was playing, then I heard he may not! So it's a 50 a 50 chance he will play. Not sure!