Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

i am not sure of the radio station except for wsmg local the fulton site which links you over to there radio station is a joke i have never been able to pick it up , knoxville's wvlt or myvlt will be broadcasting it you can go to the coach t scoreboard fri night and look for the greeneville fulton score right beside will be a link to my vlt . They should have the video link there you click on it and it will take you to myvlt. hope this helps ya!

yes it does thank you very much. Really hoping to make the trip though. I didn't get to go last year, about how big is the stadium and how early would I need to arrive to get a seat?

I HATE the weather excuse. It rains on both sides of the field. I think this was both Greeneville's and Fultons trap game, it just took Fulton a little more time to adjust. Maybe now y'all will realize y'all won't see the same Greene team from last year. The trains are at full speed an this Friday they have a date with destiny.

There are no slips, falls, or wet balls if it doesn't rain on fridays. Juking your defender and blowing by them or having the angle to get around the corner is speed  controlled by maintaining traction of the cleats to the ground.  I am not making an excuse... just an explanation. Friday night, Fulton gave 100% effort and overcame diversity. But they won the game while giving up their ability to use their speed as their x-factor. Fulton's running attack is not based on ground and pound. It is effective, but only when you can get open space by opening holes and running by untouched. If you put a fast offense on a soggy & slick field then the conditions change and the team is effected. An excuse is we overlooked them, we weren't prepared for that kind of defense. Or here's a good excuse you'll understand... Signal Mountain rushing 348 yards against your amazing defense. I believe you said they had a smaller fullback than ours that did all that damage. Kudos for keeping them out of the end zone, however was it your plan to let them run from the 20 to the 20 all night long while you rested your offense?

Butter down Bristol's track and ask Nascar to go full speed and then tell the drivers to quit making an excuse when they slow it down after sliding into the wall a couple of times. Tell the Greeneville players to get hungry and start licking their chops because Fulton finally revealed their big weakness. Better yet... I want to see Big Daddy's youtube video of Greeneville's players doing their rain dance.

There are no slips, falls, or wet balls if it doesn't rain on fridays. Juking your defender and blowing by them or having the angle to get around the corner is speed controlled by maintaining traction of the cleats to the ground. I am not making an excuse... just an explanation. Friday night, Fulton gave 100% effort and overcame diversity. But they won the game while giving up their ability to use their speed as their x-factor. Fulton's running attack is not based on ground and pound. It is effective, but only when you can get open space by opening holes and running by untouched. If you put a fast offense on a soggy & slick field then the conditions change and the team is effected. An excuse is we overlooked them, we weren't prepared for that kind of defense. Or here's a good excuse you'll understand... Signal Mountain rushing 348 yards against your amazing defense. I believe you said they had a smaller fullback than ours that did all that damage. Kudos for keeping them out of the end zone, however was it your plan to let them run from the 20 to the 20 all night long while you rested your offense?

Butter down Bristol's track and ask Nascar to go full speed and then tell the drivers to quit making an excuse when they slow it down after sliding into the wall a couple of times. Tell the Greeneville players to get hungry and start licking their chops because Fulton finally revealed their big weakness. Better yet... I want to see Big Daddy's youtube video of Greeneville's players doing their rain dance.

look rest your fingers for the night and calm down you wreak of FEAR .

There are no slips, falls, or wet balls if it doesn't rain on fridays. Juking your defender and blowing by them or having the angle to get around the corner is speed controlled by maintaining traction of the cleats to the ground. I am not making an excuse... just an explanation. Friday night, Fulton gave 100% effort and overcame diversity. But they won the game while giving up their ability to use their speed as their x-factor. Fulton's running attack is not based on ground and pound. It is effective, but only when you can get open space by opening holes and running by untouched. If you put a fast offense on a soggy & slick field then the conditions change and the team is effected. An excuse is we overlooked them, we weren't prepared for that kind of defense. Or here's a good excuse you'll understand... Signal Mountain rushing 348 yards against your amazing defense. I believe you said they had a smaller fullback than ours that did all that damage. Kudos for keeping them out of the end zone, however was it your plan to let them run from the 20 to the 20 all night long while you rested your offense?

I'm fully aware how rain, cleats, and grass work. You don't think it affected south the same way? Do they not juke an try to make you miss? Do there linebackers not make sharp cuts to make a play on the ball also?

i am not sure of the radio station except for wsmg local  the fulton site which links you over to there radio station is a joke i have never been able to pick it up , knoxville's wvlt or myvlt will be broadcasting it you can go to the coach t scoreboard fri night and  look for the greeneville fulton score right beside will be a link to my vlt . They should have the video link there you click on it and it will take you to myvlt. hope this helps ya!

The radio link off of their website does have issues especially on game nights, however the best way to listen to the game on WKCS 91.1 is to download the Tunein Radio app. (Apple or Android) Starts up within 10-15 seconds and has great crystal clear reception and right there on your tablet or smart phone as well. You can get the app for free, but I recommend buying the pro version for $.99 because it allows you to record the broadcast to your hard drive.

The radio link off of their website does have issues especially on game nights, however the best way to listen to the game on WKCS 91.1 is to download the Tunein Radio app. (Apple or Android) Starts up within 10-15 seconds and has great crystal clear reception and right there on your tablet or smart phone as well. You can get the app for free, but I recommend buying the pro version for $.99 because it allows you to record the broadcast to your hard drive.

My Tunein didn't work worth a crap on my phone Friday but the Kindle Fire was ok. Greeneville fans can get wgrv there as well.