Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

I'm fully aware how rain, cleats, and grass work. You don't think it affected south the same way? Do they not juke an try to make you miss? Do there linebackers not make sharp cuts to make a play on the ball also?

Ok... I see your point and I'm out numbered. When you see skill player A plant their feet to change directions and then within a split second a large clump of sod is thrown into the air.  As their cleats bite the ground, they can't take off and go the other way once their feet fall out from underneath them and they slide to the ground. They are easier to tackle that way by the slower player B. One of the luxuries of turf. It doesn't get soft, fly in the air, and turn to mud it it gets saturated. 

I have no dog in this fight and I believe this will be a phenominal football game; one of those to remember that dont happen ever year, where you have too very dominant teams!

Having said that, on the outside looking in, it appears people are sleeping on Fulton; so what if they had a close game until the last 5 minutes. Ever think that maybe that little bit of adversity will benefit them? Also, and everyone needs to lisetn to this, football math does NOT work, comparing scores gives a slight idea as to how good teams may be in relation to 1 another, BUT is pretty worthless concerning how the 2 teams match-up w/ each other.....

This is the play-offs, good teams have let downs, and lesser teams rise to the occasion and play good teams. NOBODY knows who will win this game based on what 1 or the other did against anybody in the play-offs, or in the regular season.....

Finally, I really want to see this game, where will this be on the inet?

I have no dog in this fight and I believe this will be a phenominal football game; one of those to remember that dont happen ever year, where you have too very dominant teams!

Having said that, on the outside looking in, it appears people are sleeping on Fulton; so what if they had a close game until the last 5 minutes. Ever think that maybe that little bit of adversity will benefit them? Also, and everyone needs to lisetn to this, football math does NOT work, comparing scores gives a slight idea as to how good teams may be in relation to 1 another, BUT is pretty worthless concerning how the 2 teams match-up w/ each other.....

This is the play-offs, good teams have let downs, and lesser teams rise to the occasion and play good teams. NOBODY knows who will win this game based on what 1 or the other did against anybody in the play-offs, or in the regular season.....

Finally, I really want to see this game, where will this be on the inet?

i am not sure of the radio station but  knoxville's wvlt or myvlt will be broadcasting it on tv  you can go to the coach t scoreboard fri night and  look for the greeneville fulton score right beside will be a link to my vlt . They should have the video link there you click on it and it will take you to myvlt. hope this helps ya

i am not sure of the radio station but  knoxville's wvlt or myvlt will be broadcasting it on tv  you can go to the coach t scoreboard fri night and  look for the greeneville fulton score right beside will be a link to my vlt . They should have the video link there you click on it and it will take you to myvlt. hope this helps ya

Sounds good thanx, I have used that feature on coacht b/4 but it has been awhile and I just forgot about it.....lol

You all act like Fulton loss or was ever in real danger of losing. The name of the game is win and move on. Can we stop talking about last week and keep the thread on topic?

I agree! Here's a new topic of discussion... Who do you think Fulton will play in week 4... Hixon or Catholic? This will see who's snoozing at their keyboard. lol...goodnight! 

The only reason I will post is because of the relevancy to the game. Fulton has a lockdown defensive front. The best I have seen. They are D1. Fultons' Tailback...the fastest I have seen at the highschool level...ever. He is D1. DB's were either weak or South wideouts are blazing fast...maybe a little of both. Fultons' O line is not D1. Fultons' return group are dangerous. Those are the superlatives I saw.

Greeneville...when I saw them, had a complete team. No real superlatives but just all around strength. Especially the O and D line. The 'Devil corners will have their hands full all night. If they do not stop the Fulton RB before he crosses scrimmage then it will be a long evening.

Fulton is not as good as was purported. But, if they get the upper hand they will most likely keep it. I did not feel South could play with them. I was wrong. South made a crucial mistake this season. They let their RB play on kickoff returns. You must protect your assets. South mistake.

In summary...if Greenville wideouts are as fast as South's then throw the ball. They are not...so don't. Ball control will be the name of the game. Greeneville must have more than one good RB...because he will get blistered. Otherwise...IMO...this game hinges on two things. Fulton's ability to get their RB in open spaces. Greenevilles ability to shadow him.

I take Greeneville in this one. Rebel Nation

The only reason I will post is because of the relevancy to the game. Fulton has a lockdown defensive front. The best I have seen. They are D1. Fultons' Tailback...the fastest I have seen at the highschool level...ever. He is D1. DB's were either weak or South wideouts are blazing fast...maybe a little of both. Fultons' O line is not D1. Fultons' return group are dangerous. Those are the superlatives I saw.

Greeneville...when I saw them, had a complete team. No real superlatives but just all around strength. Especially the O and D line. The 'Devil corners will have their hands full all night. If they do not stop the Fulton RB before he crosses scrimmage then it will be a long evening.

Fulton is not as good as was purported. But, if they get the upper hand they will most likely keep it. I did not feel South could play with them. I was wrong. South made a crucial mistake this season. They let their RB play on kickoff returns. You must protect your assets. South mistake.

In summary...if Greenville wideouts are as fast as South's then throw the ball. They are not...so don't. Ball control will be the name of the game. Greeneville must have more than one good RB...because he will get blistered. Otherwise...IMO...this game hinges on two things. Fulton's ability to get their RB in open spaces. Greenevilles ability to shadow him.

I take Greeneville in this one. Rebel Nation

As they say games are won in the trenches. A great D line vs a great O line..... What more could you ask for lol. Them hog Molly's up front are going to earn there paycheck this week.