Humboldt Vikings Vs Union City Tornadoes Rematch

TheTrueViking

Well guys we are all very confident in our teams. I can honestly say that this past Friday night I watched this UC team run that midline veer offense better than that have seen run in a while. This team is peeking at the right time. They know they are in for a huge battle this week and I believe we are underdogs in this game. Humboldt has the size talent and motivation to getvthe job done. But......... the Tornadoes will be ready to strap it on and slug it out for 4 full quarters. Thevteam that leaves everything on the field wins.

I agree but that veer is hard to stop! The Vikings must stay discipline & wrap up on tackles! I hate that I will be on call for work this weekend & want be able to see the purple field in person! McLilly is getting in rare form & running the ball with a attitude as well as Watson & janes should be a slug fest come Friday!!!

I agree but that veer is hard to stop! The Vikings must stay discipline & wrap up on tackles! I hate that I will be on call for work this weekend & want be able to see the purple field in person! McLilly is getting in rare form & running the ball with a attitude as well as Watson & janes should be a slug fest come Friday!!!

I will keep you posted.

I'll most definitely be listening to it on the radio! WJPJ 1190am has been broadcasting Humboldt games over the internet but nothing like being there live!!! I don't think Humboldt will be able to just run the ball on UC like they've done the past two (2) games will have to mix it up!!!

I am inclined to agree with you on that.

Okay Tornadoes you have set the stage. You now control your own destiny. You have already seen the film this weekend. You have been informed of your opponents new arsenal. The challenge before you is great. The team you are facing believes that they gave you the last game that you played with them. They will be out for revenge. Now is the time to remove all doubt. Now is the time to dig deeper than you ever have. Its true of what is said. " you play like you practice" . So let's have a great week of practice and come Friday night leave everything on the field. We believe in you. We stand behind you. Now let's play Union City Tornado Football. Compete-Play Physical-Limit those pesky fumbles. GO TORNADOES.

Personally, I think this game is too close to call. I was ready to send UC the congrats on the gold ball but after what Humboldt did to my Lion's I'm second guessing. Think Humboldt will have to outscore the Tornado's in a shootout. No doubt the two best teams in the west! Swo you going to save us a seat Friday night?

UC does not want to get into a shootout with Humboldt and sure most UC fans will agree. Humboldt only threw the ball 4 times Friday night . UC secondary can not cover the Humboldt recievers! Montague burned the Tornadoes the last game threw for over 250 yards. Imo a shootout is the last thing UC wants! Besides there is a team up the road called South Pittsburg that will have something to say about the Gold Ball. Seems like everyear you must go through SP to play for the big prize.

Edited by zebra99