Humboldt Vikings Vs Union City Tornadoes Rematch

TheTrueViking

There is another factor for both teams to prepare for. The weather. 70% chance of rain all day Friday and 60% Friday night. How do you guys see this playing out?

BigSlo, I see a lot of folks getting wet is how this will play out! LOL These two teams are very similar it seems and both have to play in whatever weather is going on. Bad weather is annoying on the field and more so in the stands. There could be an increase in turnovers but still, both teams have to play in it. Good luck to UC Friday night. Like the paint job on the field BTW.

I expect both teams to be grinding away with the ground game now that the weather is looking to be bad. I hate that. A game this important should be played under better conditions. That way each team can bring their best to the field. Either way the game has to be played. I wouldn't doubt Coach Bowling hasn't soaked the practice field and had them boys practicing in the mud. Not a bad idea if you ask me.

If, it's going to be a wet field & raining, which ever teams can hold on to the ball will win! I think it will affect UC more due to all the fake handoffs & option reads that they run! Humboldt basically hands the ball off not a lot of mis direction, so probably a low scoring game!!!

That's what I'm concerned about. On a dry field the veer offers plenty of chances to fumble. It also can create opportunities. The offense knows where the ball is going. The defense doesn't. On a wet field the veer can take advantage of defensive players slipping around. I know the same can be said for both sides of the ball. Both teams have been here before so both should be prepared. GO TORNADOES