Humboldt Vikings Vs Union City Tornadoes Rematch

TheTrueViking

"Vikings" getting close to game day, hope the coaches have put together a good game plan & the Vikings execute it!! You have showed that you can play in a hostile environment (Dresden) & stay focus! Well, UC fans will have the bleachers, walkway, & fence line packed with fans but just worry about the eleven (11) players in front of you! No one said, " the road was going to be easy" so Play Hard, Play Fast, but most of all "Play Smart"!!

All these posters who are saying one team or the other will win by 2 or 3 scores are simply crazy. This game will be close. To close for comfort. I know most of them are young guys who sre only saying what they hope will happen. Both teams have plenty of weapons and can match each other's scores. As has already been statef " mistakes will decide this game" Fumbles INT's and stupid penalties. You can believe that.

I've got this crazy feeling UC wins by 14.

Well Butchie unfortunately no. They can't get leave. I gues they are out ranked on that one. Grand baby is getting big. He is walking now and I sure would like to see him. Thanks for asking

I Know Your Busting With Joy Over Being A Granpappy...Hope Ya'll Can Get Together Shortly...Tell Em We Wish Em All The Best Round Here In West Tennessee..

"Vikings" getting close to game day, hope the coaches have put together a good game plan & the Vikings execute it!! You have showed that you can play in a hostile environment (Dresden) & stay focus! Well, UC fans will have the bleachers, walkway, & fence line packed with fans but just worry about the eleven (11) players in front of you! No one said, " the road was going to be easy" so Play Hard, Play Fast, but most of all "Play Smart"!!

I am pretty sure Coach Reid and his staff have put togather a good game plan. The Vikings have been practicing hard and long everyday this week! Cant wait this will be one great game!

Edited by zebra99