West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

Hey guys we are thankful for the win tonight. What I can say is that this AC team is special. I think you will at least know you been in a fight. I am pretty sure AC will get some licks in that you will feel. LOL :) Like I said I have the deepest respect for West you guys are on a different level.

Edited by jeopardyperil

lol West is going to be tough but I think CC was overated they got everybody on a good week. AC just beat them by 5 points but 1st qt should have been 21 or 28 to 0. Ac had a bad game... Did West get anyone nicked up? Fox is on a bad wheel hopefully it will get better before next week....

So CC got 9 teams on their bad week,  Idiot.  You will have your hats handed to you this week.

Campbell County can be proud. They are CO- Quad one ,round one champions. Declaring your CO- DISTRICT CHAMPIONS is like Kissing your sister and braging about it.. WEST will roll these Mavericks but This gritty lil School has my respect, CC your a JOKE and dont even know it.

Nice 1st post.  You were probably one of the West fans that stayed home last night due to the rain.  Half empty stadium.  Nice support.

So CC got 9 teams on their bad week, Idiot. You will have your hats handed to you this week.

Thats what eveyone is saying. West is a good team.Im not going to predict any score because if AC wins it will be a upset. We are not Campbell County and say they wont score 40 on us...We are going to win... No way they stop us.... bla bla bla... I think most AC fans know West is a really good team.

Nice 1st post.  You were probably one of the West fans that stayed home last night due to the rain.  Half empty stadium.  Nice support.

84 I guarantee that is no West fan...Just someone trying to get under your skin. I have a lot of admiration for what the Price Twins have done at CC...Like I said I remember when they were everyone's homecoming. I think Campbell Co has a great future ahead of it and unfortunately ran into a West team that is on a mission.

As for the fan support...its not surprising to this alum. Last week it was colder against Crockett and not many were there either. If West does beat AC I really hope people do show up to support this team with a possible trip to state on the line.

Good Luck next year!

Thats what eveyone is saying. West is a good team.Im not going to predict any score because if AC wins it will be a upset. We are not Campbell County and say they wont score 40 on us...We are going to win... No way they stop us.... bla bla bla... I think most AC fans know West is a really good team.

I can say I think AC is a very good team also. You all have a balanced passing and running game that I am very intrigued to see how our defense matches up against...as well as your defense against our offense.  I think it should be a good game.

Go West!

Well, CC football is over!! Now I can get back on my bball threads and talk about things I actually know a little bit about.

CC was not ready for a game like West in their progression from perineal loser to contender. West is without a doubt the best team CC has seen in the Price era. Nothing to be ashamed of, just not not there yet.

I'm going to make a prediction then head over to bball threads and let you guys have this crap! Lol. I hate football anyway!!!!!

WEST 45 AC 21

So CC got 9 teams on their bad week, Idiot. You will have your hats handed to you this week.

Some of the better teams did have quite the injury bug when CC played them, but that's part of the game. Either way, CC did find a way to win when those games when they were tight. Good season for CC, although they weren't a strong 9-1 team. Just my honest feeling. Now to AC/West.....can't wait for this one! I think West takes it because they really are tough this year! Hope AC can do it, but it will be a tall task. Edited by powellphoto