West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

Why the comparables to Maryville? They do what they did to most everybody they play....let's look at it...Maryville beat West 42-20, Maryville beat Lenoir City 28-10, West beat Lenoir City 40-6... I say Maryville had a bad game against LC and West played about normal

He was not making a comparison to Maryville, he was simply saying that you can see just how good and fast West is on the Maryville film

Don't try and down play it! Let's do it! And where can I see the Maryville film that you are watching?

I am really not. West hits the wholes so fast the line does not see what happened. Then at other times the line will clog it up but the carrier is going the opposite direction this throws the defense off. I watched one CC player just set there and let the runner go by. He was looking at the OL direction. Neat way to keep players at bay for sec then the speed kills.

I will be pulling for AC but can't see it .if it was just 2 or 3 speedy players you may be able to contain them but when there all faster than you forget it..If I had to come up with a game plan I would slow the game down and 3 to 4 yard them all night and play ball control and hope they turn the ball over seems to me they do turn it over alot .but AC must score on every drive and take chances on 4th down to stay in this ball game because they are going to score on you . AC needs to use the only advantage they have over west there big line . Good luck and hope you all can catch a few breaks in this game .

I will be pulling for AC but can't see it .if it was just 2 or 3 speedy players you may be able to contain them but when there all faster than you forget it..If I had to come up with a game plan I would slow the game down and 3 to 4 yard them all night and play ball control and hope they turn the ball over seems to me they do turn it over alot .but AC must score on every drive and take chances on 4th down to stay in this ball game because they are going to score on you . AC needs to use the only advantage they have over west there big line . Good luck and hope you all can catch a few breaks in this game .

I agree speed is hard to control. Multiple attack. But Mav4 gives me hope.

Im just a bucket of sunshine:). First obsticle is the players beleiving in the gameplan the coaches come up with

Your right. They know what to do when against the wall. I have faith in our defensive and offensive coaches. Just wish we did not have all these injuries. Unfortunately this is part of the game and you take the hand you are dealt and work with it the best you can. GO MAV faithful !