Fairview @ CPA

coachcraig

Just like everybody else has had to do, you have to experience it in person to get a real good sense of what you're up against.  Even Alabama looks beatable on film.

Sadly, you are correct. On cd they look soft and lethargic in reality they are methodical and coached very well. Watch auburn vs Georgia to get a look at the offense CPA runs. The OL is not overly physical but their position blocks create nice lanes and the power is like a phalanx formation. The DL plays gap control very well allowing the lbs and s play very fast.

Fairview vs east would have been a better game. Your bear crawl DL is cute but will be ineffective vs CPA. Yor OL is going to have problems especially with your foot to foot splits.

Little sissy man.  After Fulton tears you a new one this week, you can crawl back to your trailer and wait for santa to bring you a new wife beater for Christmas. :popcorneater:

What are you talking about newbie?  Only response i will give to someone thats been on CoachT for a day or two like you.  Need i remind you that the last time CPA played one of our teams you lost by 20 even with all your recruits.   :popcorneater:

We have big and strong offensive linemen and I wondered at the beginning of the season why we weren't blowing defenses off the ball 10 yards on every play. They did on some plays but not all. Then I got to know the offensive coordinator and OL coach, who was an offensive lineman in college. As an offensive line, you only have to create gaps and holes for a brief moment. Why exert all the effort driving defensive linemen back when you can just move them to the side with leverage and angles and save your energy for the latter parts of the game.

no doubt about it your offensive line will win the battle of the trenches in this game. Im just being realistic.last year Cheathams line was one of the best ive ever seen. Was at that game and CPAs line pretty.much had their way way them. Completely shocked me. Edited by Slim88

CM...you get it. It all starts up front for CPA with the run game. They have solid RBs but an extraordinarily well coached OL.

Most High School teams with great running games have extraordinary RBs that make incredible plays based on their athleticism. East came into last weeks game averaging close 250 yards rushing per game. They had at least 3 backs including the QB that were approaching 1,000 yards on the season. Yet as a team they had 36 yards rushing through 3 qtrs while CPA rolled up over 200 yards rushing and a 31-0 lead.

CPA has a better scheme on offense and defense and played with more discipline. East had more speed, wiggle, and athleticism at RB and matched CPA's size up front yet got dominated at the point of attack on both sides of the ball.

CM...you get it. It all starts up front for CPA with the run game. They have solid RBs but an extraordinarily well coached OL.

Most High School teams with great running games have extraordinary RBs that make incredible plays based on their athleticism. East came into last weeks game averaging close 250 yards rushing per game. They had at least 3 backs including the QB that were approaching 1,000 yards on the season. Yet as a team they had 36 yards rushing through 3 qtrs while CPA rolled up over 200 yards rushing and a 31-0 lead.

CPA has a better scheme on offense and defense and played with more discipline. East had more speed, wiggle, and athleticism at RB and matched CPA's size up front yet got dominated at the point of attack on both sides of the ball.

1. 3 fumbles, on the 50, due to poor ball security. 2. Wet track took away the "speed, wiggle,and athleticism" especially vs DL with wingspans of seven feet. 3. Field position create by adequate pass coverage and excellent special teams.

Oh, I see. So you equate intelligence with number of posts?? That East TN crank must be good today. Smoke away loser.

Thanks for showing your true colors. Just as you think many middle to lower income folks are narrow minded, you have exposed the arrogance, and idiocy of the upper crust and how they feel us anti private school opponents must be meth heads. You are a true, probably over educated, idiot.

To get on this site and act like your school does not recruit athletes is ridiculous. Further to attribute your success to your kid's ability to out work everyone else, to your state of the art strength and conditioning program and your superior coaching staff only adds to the absurdities. I can assure you that many public programs are putting in just as much or more work and preparation as your program. We all know that Privates recruit. This is how you get all of your students whether they are athletes or not. You say they just want to come to your wonderful school. But the reality is that your school is actively seeking students to attend (recruiting) whether it be for financial reasons or athletic. Without students you don't exist. The next question is are you recruiting for athletic purposes? Someone posted that all of your starters are D1 prospects. Now that really supports your claim that you don't recruit athletes! Sorry I forgot you have world class development programs. The truth is I could care less if you are recruiting. I'm assuming you are within the rules or you would not be eligible to compete. So it's not your fault. It's just a bad system. My issue with you is this! It is what it is, just own it. Don't act like it's not an advantage and try to talk your way around it. I believe that the real chip that all of the Privates have is "Respect". Or should I say lack of respect, because you know that no matter what you do most people are not going to give you any respect. Even if you win the State Championship. You see you can't win it and you can't buy it. You have to earn it. As long as you are allowed to have such an advantage no one is going to respect any of your wins against a public school.

• Upvote 1