Fairview @ CPA

coachcraig

Fairview has a great team with great coaches and players. They should feel very confident.

But so does CPA and they should feel confident as well.

Athough statistically CPA doesnt have the total points and yards on offense that Fairview has. Can the stingy CPA Defense (giving up 11.5 pts per game and just 4 pts in first 3 quarters) stop the Fairview offensive juggernaut? (43 PTs per game).

Can CPA OL block those LBs and get the running game going? Fairview has two DBs with 11 ints between them.

Who forces a turnover? Who gets a special team big play?

This will be the closest game for CPA since Brentwood.

But I think CPA wins it in the trenches. 31-21

no doubt cpa is a great team. Thise 43 points per game came in the first 20 min of the majority of the games. In regular season FV play a full 4 quarters twice. VS Camden and Lewis County. Lewis scored the most on our 1st team D. No one else really touched our D all season. Weve been know to give up a TD in the first quarter then its lights out from.there. The jackets adapt very fast to.offensive schemes. Your rbs are gonna have to be as big as our.Lbs to.have a good run game. Only team ive seen that had that was LC.

Joseph Richard plays basketball as well. Weatherly played last year but I don't he's playing this year. CPA needs those football guys with their schedule. They're. Playing Oak Hill the night after the state championship in football.

You might not have to worry about the state championship :thumb:  :o

Joseph Richard plays basketball as well. Weatherly played last year but I don't he's playing this year. CPA needs those football guys with their schedule. They're. Playing Oak Hill the night after the state championship in football.

The article I read was talking about if CPA made it to the championship it could be a long weekend for 7 of your football players!

The article I read was talking about if CPA made it to the championship it could be a long weekend for 7 of your football players!

Pretty sure Adams is not playing BB, but Richard has always loved the game. The others should play, especially Manuel and Howell, who are 2 of the top 7on the BB team. The way the current team is shooting (37 3-pointers in 3 games)the FB players may have to hustle to get their spots back.