Adamsville @ Eagleville

redkuda

What's your thoughts on this matchup? Adamsville from my understanding brings in a bit younger team but has size and speed from what I've heard with a stingy D and a good run game. I don't know as much on them as I do Eagleville. Eagleville also has a good defense allowing just a hair over 8 points per game. They also have a good run game with a Mr. Football finalist at RB who has 1800+ yards this year. Their quarterback is also very good with size and an arm with good accuracy. This may be a size vs. speed matchup. Both teams are well coached and class programs. Should be a good close game barring turnovers. Neither team had too much trouble with their matchup this week. I don't know what it was like at Adamsville but the fog was so thick in Eagleville you couldn't see the stands on the Loretto side of the field. It reminded me of the Chicago/Philadelphia game back in the 80's when you couldn't see the field from the stands. If you're coming up from Adamsville the Mexican restaurant is good in Eagleville but will be full most likely. If you get up early enough Murfreesboro is an extra 15 minutes and has about anything you want to eat. Demos is top notch for steak and very inexpensive but be there before 5 or you'll have a 30 minute wait. It'll take you 30 minutes from there to get back to Eagleville so give yourself time to make the game.

Adamsville will arrive and be very hungry to get this game done. We respect eaglevilles team we know how hard it is to go 9-1 during the season. We look for a great game from both teams. I havent gotten a lot of information on them yet but some of the rocket fans said if we play as physical and as fast as we did last night we should be ok.

Strap it up it is quarter finals and every team is capable of winning any game from here on out.

Congrats to eaglesville , didn't wanna make that drive but we'll load up Pusserville and bring our big sticks ! Should be a great match up ! Adamsville had to shake a little rust off last night ! Forests never had a chance, 160 yards of total offense ! We made to many mistakes , but least we got it out of our system ! Glad we get to play against a Mr Football finalist ! Lookin forward to a good week of chatter on here !

Congrats to eaglesville , didn't wanna make that drive but we'll load up Pusserville and bring our big sticks ! Should be a great match up ! Adamsville had to shake a little rust off last night ! Forests never had a chance, 160 yards of total offense ! We made to many mistakes , but least we got it out of our system ! Glad we get to play against a Mr Football finalist ! Lookin forward to a good week of chatter on here !

Never had a chance? You obviously missed the dropped/under thrown passes (one of them would have been a touchdown) from Forrest's offense or the drive killing penalties. If Forrest had played a mistake free game, they had much more than a chance. That's a very stupid and arrogant remark. If you take that attitude into Eagleville, you will lose......bank on it. Don't get me wrong, Adamsvile has a good team, but dominant world beaters they are not!

Great win over a very tough and hard nosed football team from Forrest! We had 2 or 3 td's called back because of penalties!! Got to correct those dumb mistakes!! Forrest has a good team and a class fan base! I met a few of them and enjoyed talking with them! Very nice people with a lot of compliments toward us and the hospitality they were shown!! Congrats on a great season Forrest!! Go Cards! Time to get ready for Eagleville!! Will be a challenge against another great team!!! 

Never had a chance? You obviously missed the dropped/under thrown passes (one of them would have been a touchdown) from Forrest's offense or the drive killing penalties. If Forrest had played a mistake free game, they had much more than a chance. That's a very stupid and arrogant remark. If you take that attitude into Eagleville, you will lose......bank on it. Don't get me wrong, Adamsvile has a good team, but dominant world beaters they are not!

My apologies ? Not being arogant ! You guys played hard ! Just trying to stir up the eagles nest alittle! Congrats on a great season! Im sure the rockets will be making noise for years to come ! Edited by Redrage1990

Good luck Cardinals. Make 15A proud. Sounds like y'all are healed up and clicking on all cylinders. I predict a 10 point win even though I don't know anything about Eagleville. They obviously are pretty good to have gotten this far and have a 10-1 record but like the Forest fans have said they probably haven't seen size and speed like Pusser's boys!! Getting ready to watch "Friday Night Lights" for probably the 12th time! What an awesome HS football movie!