Adamsville @ Eagleville

redkuda

Inappropriate- I see you picked Eagleville.

Based on my reality check thus far, its the Eagles who are in for the rude awakening. Remember, I have seen both teams.

Sorry dude , didn't realize you were able to witness getting spanked by Eagleville and hooterville , I mean adamville! The "GURU" says if you make the short trip to Eagleville Fri. Night Eagleville will prevail AGAIN!!!!! LOL!!

Guest HHrocket

hey look we can spat on here all day. it's gonna be a very very good game and we all know it. I've seen both teams and I favor Adamsville SLIGHTLY. Well within any margin of error, handicap, etc.

looking forward to a good game.  Adamsville didn't show anything last week and has more weapons that they can go to if needed.  that is what makes this team scary when it is clicking.  we just might run peyton hillis at them this week until they tap the mat.  lol

I am worried about stopping the great running back from Eagleville.  I don't care what size you are if you rush for 2000 yards you are good.  Gotta wrap up and gang tackle every play

Guest HHrocket

omg and now the Adamsville people are saying they "didnt show anything". This is high school football folks no one is running anything that complex. Adamsville is good but I don't see Chip Kelly or Bill Belichek over there. Those hail maries to #17 weren't rocket science nor was give it to #7 30 times.

I think the" running a back 30 times "and throwing to #17 is exactly what Cardfan meant about didn't show anything ,Adamsville has a lot more we didn't show,No Chip Kelly nonsense just a few more playmakers we didnt have to use. Inappropriate 420 definitely aHOMER ! HH you have had some very intelligent post!

omg and now the Adamsville people are saying they "didnt show anything". This is high school football folks no one is running anything that complex. Adamsville is good but I don't see Chip Kelly or Bill Belichek over there. Those hail maries to #17 weren't rocket science nor was give it to #7 30 times.

LOL! This is going to be a good game no matter what anyone says or does!! The kids will decide it and hopefully it will be a good crew calling the game!! I don't see a blowout either way, just a good hard fought game between two great teams!! I'm sure we will all get our money's worth!! Go Cards!!!

LOL! This is going to be a good game no matter what anyone says or does!! The kids will decide it and hopefully it will be a good crew calling the game!! I don't see a blowout either way, just a good hard fought game between two great teams!! I'm sure we will all get our money's worth!! Go Cards!!!

Agreed.  Come to town and enjoy your stay.It should be a great atmosphere. Go Eagles!

what i meant was we have several different sets that we can do some different things out of but we didn't ever have to come out of our base sets.  No disrespect was intended but there is a whole lot more that we can go to if we have too.  And yes nothing we do is overly complex.  We just want to do what we do 100% execution.