Westview (9-3) at Lewis County (12-0)

WHSChargerFanatic

You got beat by a 2A team that got beat by Camden, a team we beat twice!!! LOL

That really has nothing to do with this game.until you play Huntingdon you have no idea how annoyingly effective the Offense they were running vs us is/was and I can't even explain it. think flying v with all the linemen hip to hip cut blocking until your shins bleed and you just want the game to end. We lost 3 Linebackers last season for multiple games because of them.Having played it before we knew what was coming and decided to be so aggressive with all out run blitzes they wouldn't  have time to dive at our feet it was really funny listening to them talk about how dirty we were(Lewis Co. knows better).

Martin really didn't know what was coming because most of the chop blocking comes on the inside and doesn't really jump out on film because of the giant lump of linemen.   I have no doubt that Martin was happy to leave that game healthy.

wish i could watch this one. GL to both teams.  If it rains heavy I got WV .if not I got Lewis Co. by 13

We can't help are district. And 1 of 2 non district games was against a pretty good team. But we will show you what we topped those cupcakes with Friday.

PS what makes your schedule so tough? I only see 2 tough teams. Which you lost to!

hey hey hey...defend thy district. I resent being called a cupcake...besides that this cupcake(camden)has owned his team for the last 10 years i think its like 9-3 in our favor!

You got beat by a 2A team that got beat by Camden, a team we beat twice!!! LOL

I know you can't control what district you're in but you don't have to schedule all cupcakes for your non district games. I think most, if not all of our non district opponents were ranked in the top 5 in the state in their class at some point this year....including that "cupcake" we lost to.

Edited by Rellim51

I know you can't control what district you're in but you don't have to schedule all cupcakes for your non district games. I think most, if not all of our non district opponents were ranked in the top 5 in the state in their class at some point this year....including that "cupcake" we lost to.

We only have 2 non district games' and I guess your going to be cup cake # 13