Westview (9-3) at Lewis County (12-0)

WHSChargerFanatic

Alltime,

All the Fairview fans say that you beat them on a fluke this year, too many turnovers. Otherwise, they would have put you out by 35+. Which is it? I'm confused…...

hahaha by turning all our good LC buddies against us on coacht. That relationship took years to make lol

Ha. I've heard all about the kissing cousin thing. Just never seen it in real life!

Thanks but we aren't thinking about nothing but Westview! They have a very good team and we will need to play great to beat them.I would say good luck this week but I hope Fairview wins! ( I've got to root for our 11AA cousins)

Dang guys. This exchange is too funny. Knowing all of you like I do and all the smack we talked. Still laughing..... :lol:

Hey buddy, do you like your chances this week? I think you win easily! (just my opinion)

It's always tough to play at Lewis. It's worth 10 points before the ball is ever put in play. We know, lol. At home. In the rain & fog. Lewis takes this one.... :thumb:

No way this is a easy win for us. A huge mental game last week worries me. After about week 6 our defense finally got the new schemes and responsibilities down. The O is still a work in progress. It's on our D and they'll get er done. It just won't be easy..... :ph34r:

It's always tough to play at Lewis. It's worth 10 points before the ball is ever put in play. We know, lol. At home. In the rain & fog. Lewis takes this one.... :thumb:

No way this is a easy win for us. A huge mental game last week worries me. After about week 6 our defense finally got the new schemes and responsibilities down. The O is still a work in progress. It's on our D and they'll get er done. It just won't be easy..... :ph34r:

Good luck WOMG! I think you guys got this one!

You won't get much trash talk from us. Word on the street is our QB will be back this week. I also heard our leading rusher/tackler may be back also.

You said Westview would beat Lewis Co 35-7 but that's not trash talk right! LOL I hope they are both back and 100% healthy especially since they have worked so hard all yr to get this far! I seen the lick the QB took on his leg, it looked bad. I'm glad to hear he's going to be able to play!