Westview (9-3) at Lewis County (12-0)

WHSChargerFanatic

That may very well be true, but won't happen this coming Friday.  I believe that with the high powered running games of both teams, that clock will keep running.  I don't think this game will get out of the 20's for either team. 

Hey BPM. It just doesn't seem the same with out you guys this year. Counting on a different 2014 and getting the stars back in alignment!

I respect CPA but I guess I don't feel exactly the way you do about CPA. I've seen them and they are a very good but I feel Lewis. Co matches up with CPA . I feel we have just as many athletes as they do and they have not played a team that runs the ball like we do and we can pass, you guys from Fairview know we can pass but I'm not going to talk about the semi's anymore Lewis Co has a very good Westview team to play this week and that is what we need to worry about and I'm sure Coach Sharp and his staff will have our boys ready for this weeks game and could care less about CPA or Fairview right now!

Alltime,

All the Fairview fans say that you beat them on a fluke this year, too many turnovers. Otherwise, they would have put you out by 35+. Which is it? I'm confused…...

Alltime,

All the Fairview fans say that you beat them on a fluke this year, too many turnovers. Otherwise, they would have put you out by 35+. Which is it? I'm confused…...

did we?i thought it was a pretty darn good game. Yes we had a ton of penalties but thats the game. Cant take nothing away from lewis county. Theyre having a great season. Would love a rematch Edited by Slim88

Alltime,

Well, I'm not confused! All your trying to do is start crap between Lewis and Fairview! You need to worry about Fairview my friend and not Lewis Co!