Westview (9-3) at Lewis County (12-0)

WHSChargerFanatic

Does anyone know how the QB from Westview is doing? I heard he had a pretty bad injury last Friday. 

I haven't heard anything concrete about him.  I have heard that they are deep at QB so it may not matter.  I wouldn't expect them to throw the ball more than 7-8 times anyway.  They will line up and run it at you and see what ya got.  The best way I can describe Westview is Milan last year..... without an Arkel Coleman. 

I haven't heard anything concrete about him.  I have heard that they are deep at QB so it may not matter.  I wouldn't expect them to throw the ball more than 7-8 times anyway.  They will line up and run it at you and see what ya got.  The best way I can describe Westview is Milan last year..... without an Arkel Coleman. 

Yea I've seen them on film and they do run a lot and they have a bunch of backs to throw at you (no where the size of Arkel though) but # 29 can run the football. Westview is very solid football team and very well coached!

Yea I've seen them on film and they do run a lot and they have a bunch of backs to throw at you (no where the size of Arkel though) but # 29 can run the football. Westview is very solid football team and very well coached!

Yeah.... they are a very sound team, no doubt.  They just don't have that one guy who can throw his team on his back when it comes to crunch time.  This will be a tough game.  Special players win games like this.