Westview (9-3) at Lewis County (12-0)

WHSChargerFanatic

Yes at Lewis County. When some of those"Westview" kids were in 6th grade they had a player get hit in the chest and stopped his heart, had it not been for CPR and an AED to shock his heart he most likely would not have survived. Watch a kid getting chest compressions on a field and it changes you. Yelling out specific "KIDS" name and saying KILL is not cool and certainly not writing, actually "neatly painting individual name" on a cross....

I'm sorry sir but I can promise you no kids name was on a cross, the only names on a cross was the names of the schools we played this yr but I will say you need to get the your facts straight before you get on here and bash a school for something that you thought you saw but your actually mistaken!

Really, turn into your driveway drive 30yrds and right beside your first man who was directing traffic into the parking lot it was there on the left. traffic was moving slowly and then comes to a stop, my wife says in a VERY mama bear kind of voice, THEY ACTUALLY PUT ________OUR SONS NAME ON THAT CROSS!!! I look to my left and sure enough there it is the name I gave my son on one of the crosses along with about 20 others. I can read and know my sons name.

Really, turn into your driveway drive 30yrds and right beside your first man who was directing traffic into the parking lot it was there on the left. traffic was moving slowly and then comes to a stop, my wife says in a VERY mama bear kind of voice, THEY ACTUALLY PUT ________OUR SONS NAME ON THAT CROSS!!! I look to my left and sure enough there it is the name I gave my son on one of the crosses along with about 20 others. I can read and know my sons name.

You are crazy man! They are 12 names on the crosses and they are all names of schools! You need to take the loss like a man and quit acting like a child!!!!!

This is a blatant lie. Everyone here knows the crosses that you're talking about. They've been there. They are the teams we've beaten this year. Not individuals. Take your happy hind-end right back on down here and read them again if you're capable of that.

So is your son's name Camden Loretto Stewart, IV?

I'm sorry sir but I can promise you no kids name was on a cross, the only names on a cross was the names of the schools we played this yr but I will say you need to get the your facts straight before you get on here and bash a school for something that you thought you saw but your actually mistaken!

Many people saw it and you didn't   wow!!    alltime idiot