Portland travels to Motown (2014)

Mr. Postman1

SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bad guys, I forgot to tag this thread so I could get an email. I totally forgotten it.....LOL....Posty or any other Westy parents. I will be taking photos on the sideline for our Panthers, give my your sons # and I will take as many as I can for yall. I did the same for #44 and #16 last year. Your qb used to play baseball here in Portland with my son. Bryan was also my sons allstar coach one year. Good luck to yall and I pray we have a safe game with no injuries. Our team is young and inexperienced. The last 3 scrimmages have been like stepping stones, showing improvement each week. I dont care if yall are 3a, your team is still tough to beat, specially at home.  

My bad guys, I forgot to tag this thread so I could get an email. I totally forgotten it.....LOL....Posty or any other Westy parents. I will be taking photos on the sideline for our Panthers, give my your sons # and I will take as many as I can for yall. I did the same for #44 and #16 last year. Your qb used to play baseball here in Portland with my son. Bryan was also my sons allstar coach one year. Good luck to yall and I pray we have a safe game with no injuries. Our team is young and inexperienced. The last 3 scrimmages have been like stepping stones, showing improvement each week. I dont care if yall are 3a, your team is still tough to beat, specially at home.

Would like a good picture of me?

We don't need any fights. Coach Harvey spend your practice time with the Panthers not the Eagles.

Nobody is starting anything except Mr Postman. Talk to him. I'd say you know him Ray, you do pretend to be him on here. There won't be any fights....no need for it. Nicky is stirring the pot like he always does, which is fine however, AJ doesn't own a black truck and its kinda hard to be in two places at once considering he was in Portland watching practice because he isn't going to start coaching until next week. He has nothing invested in either team at this point except for a little elbow grease he put in at the stadium today and yesterday. I just so happened to be standing there when he talked to Nicky on the phone and he never stated anything Nicky put on here. Nicky my hats off to ya. Your attempting to get the boys fired up. Nothing wrong with that, but stay classy about it.

Nobody is starting anything except Mr Postman. Talk to him. I'd say you know him Ray, you do pretend to be him on here. There won't be any fights....no need for it. Nicky is stirring the pot like he always does, which is fine however, AJ doesn't own a black truck and its kinda hard to be in two places at once considering he was in Portland watching practice because he isn't going to start coaching until next week. He has nothing invested in either team at this point except for a little elbow grease he put in at the stadium today and yesterday. I just so happened to be standing there when he talked to Nicky on the phone and he never stated anything Nicky put on here. Nicky my hats off to ya. Your attempting to get the boys fired up. Nothing wrong with that, but stay classy about it.

Yeah right!

Thanks so much Coach AJ for calling me by my middle name.  All my life I have wanted to be called by my Middle name.  Why my mother chose to call me Nicky when my Dad is called Nicky I don't know.

Thanks,

Nicky Ray Booker Jr.

PS

I guess your mother named you AJ so you could easily learn how to spell your name.