Portland travels to Motown (2014)

Mr. Postman1

Im going to settle this once and for all. I like vanilla ice cream on top of heated pecan pie. There debate over..................cause I dont have a clue what half of yall are talking about anyway. I think I could understand lacrosse better, its like football with a stick.....and a ball like a baseball...thats got to be a fun sport...........now what were we talking about, before all the family reunion stuff? I still think ol 95bn46 ought to sing the national anthem. LOL, either way, I wish my dear friends in Westmoreland luck and pray for a safe game. Ive always loved that town. 

I'm back. What's sad is Portland having twice as many kids as Westmoreland but still feel the need to sneak around and try to watch our practices. I knew the first day I talked to AJ he had too much of that Portland crap in him to ever be a true eagle. Boys, take this crap out um Friday. AJ sets over here learning all the strengths and weaknesses on our team then tuck tail and runs to the Portland Puddy Tats. That makes me sick. All the parents welcomed you and yours in to the eagle circle of honor and what did you do? You gonna pay Friday along with little Tyler and coach Nellie to. To beat it all, you done it this groups senior year. All of you are a bunch of turncoats. You remind me of that citizen on the movie the Paitriot that was a traitor and wound up allowing the English to burn that church down. We all know the rest of the story though don't we Harvey. That little band of patriots whooped the largest super power in the World of that time period. Kind of like little ole Westmoreland against the big traitor turncoat panthers. Go Eagles!

Postie honey, nerves starting to get to you?

I'm back. What's sad is Portland having twice as many kids as Westmoreland but still feel the need to sneak around and try to watch our practices. I knew the first day I talked to AJ he had too much of that Portland crap in him to ever be a true eagle. Boys, take this crap out um Friday. AJ sets over here learning all the strengths and weaknesses on our team then tuck tail and runs to the Portland Puddy Tats. That makes me sick. All the parents welcomed you and yours in to the eagle circle of honor and what did you do? You gonna pay Friday along with little Tyler and coach Nellie to. To beat it all, you done it this groups senior year. All of you are a bunch of turncoats. You remind me of that citizen on the movie the Paitriot that was a traitor and wound up allowing the English to burn that church down. We all know the rest of the story though don't we Harvey. That little band of patriots whooped the largest super power in the World of that time period. Kind of like little ole Westmoreland against the big traitor turncoat panthers. Go Eagles!

It kills me to hear someone pull out the enrollment card in this!! What do you think we have been tasked with playing schools twice as big as us in our own district (SC, Mt. Juliet, Hendersonville, etc.). Quit trying to get your excuses in play before they step on the playing field. I am looking forward to a good game. No injuries would be a major plus in this game for both teams!! Hope the boys from both sides are drinking plenty of fluids today!! Good luck, Panthers!!

Ray Ragland says his opinion is SouthernFried (Randy Dixon) is a class act and I would have to agree with that.

I say you are correct. There is no better man than randy Dixon.......

this post is getting a little ridiculous

On a different note I am a firm believer in God. Without him, nothing is possible. If I was a coacht member ( :) ) and decided to try out a new church and walked through the doors and saw the postman or 64nb95 leading a service I would walk out the door. Is it ok when church is over they run around spreading rumors and lies about a man? Sounds like a little contradiction is going on. Make no bones about it, fire the kids up all you want with stories or this or that. But.........Lies.....lies about a man who actually loves the kids on the home side of the stadium? Making a whole town mad at a man who has done nothing wrong? He isnt even coaching this week. Are you serious?

PS cya friday night and good luck to both sides friday.

Edited by Thetruthwillsetyoufree

It kills me to hear someone pull out the enrollment card in this!! What do you think we have been tasked with playing schools twice as big as us in our own district (SC, Mt. Juliet, Hendersonville, etc.). Quit trying to get your excuses in play before they step on the playing field. I am looking forward to a good game. No injuries would be a major plus in this game for both teams!! Hope the boys from both sides are drinking plenty of fluids today!! Good luck, Panthers!!

well said

I say you are correct. There is no better man than randy Dixon.......

this post is getting a little ridiculous.

On a different note I am a firm believer in God. Without him, nothing is possible. If I was a coacht member ( :) ) and decided to try out a new church and walked through the doors and saw the postman or 64nb95 leading a service I would walk out the door. Is it ok when church is over they run around spreading rumors and lies about a man? Sounds like a little contradiction is going on. Make no bones about it, fire the kids up all you want with stories or this or that. But.........Lies.....lies about a man who actually loves the kids on the home side of the stadium? Making a whole town mad at a man who has done nothing wrong? He isnt even coaching this week. Are you serious?

PS cya friday night and good luck to both sides friday.

I don't know about Mr. Postman he speaks for his self.  I will say this.  This thing with AJ has gotten out of hand.  I like to have fun, but I don't want to belittle anybody so if I have offended anybody on this post I am asking for forgiveness and I will not be posting on this sight any more.  I have been acting like Nicky Booker on here for over a year.  I am not Nicky as 99% of yall know.  I will say this, Nicky loves Football and likes to have fun and so do I.  My post on here have been only jokes for me and everybody else to laugh at.  But when my reputation is being rediculed as in the above post, that's it for me.  I will not be posting anymore on here.  My relationship with my Neighbors, Friends and Brothers and Sisters in Christ is what I am all about.  I want to go to Heaven and want everybody on here or discussed on here to go with me. 

I am available to discuss this with you or anybody else.

Ray Ragland

615-218-1922

Ray.ragland@gmail.com

Edited by 64NB95

I don't know about Mr. Postman he speaks for his self. I will say this. This thing with AJ has gotten out of hand. I like to have fun, but I don't want to belittle anybody so if I have offended anybody on this post I am asking for forgiveness and I will not be posting on this sight any more. I have been acting like Nicky Booker on here for over a year. I am not Nicky as 99% of yall know. I will say this, Nicky loves Football and likes to have fun and so do I. My post on here have been only jokes for me and everybody else to laugh at. But when my reputation is being rediculed as in the above post, that's it for me. I will not be posting anymore on here. My relationship with my Neighbors, Friends and Brothers and Sisters in Christ is what I am all about.

I am available to discuss this with you.

Ray Ragland

No reason for you to stop posting. Your posts are hilarious. Just never single a man out. I have enjoyed sitting out to the side and watching you post. The fact that the lie AJ spying on westmoreland has spread like wild fire through out the community is the only issue. Its not intended for you to set that one straight. What is a funny joke to us, is taken as truth by some kids.

Just to clear this up, I think highly of you both and that has not changed. However its time to give up the spygate scandal.