DII-AA Semifinals

WesVLT

Congratulations to Ensworth and MUS on their state title berths. I look forward to watching them clash and will root for a safe, exciting game.

After that, most of us will take a break until next season. I don't plan on posting much this offseason -- I'm finishing my MBA and will (hopefully) start a full-time job in the next several weeks. Thanks to all of you for the lively discussion this Fall. I hope all of you enjoy a safe and enjoyable offseason. Barring occasional discussion, I'll see you guys in late July!

Also, if anyone has any leads on marketing or PR opportunities, I'm in the market. Thanks!

Good luck.  Don't be a stranger to CoachT.  We need some voices of reason hanging around.

Thanks, guys. I'll hang around and talk some Ensworth-MUS as the game approaches. I've been on this site since my prep days, so I'll definitely still linger this winter and spring.

Good luck as you finish up your MBA and begin life in the "real world".  I sincerely hope that you and your brother will be back on the Mic for ESBN next year.  You guys brought some great insights to the games and made those times I couldn't be there in person enjoyable.  Even with the occasional bad pun . . .   B)

Good luck as you finish up your MBA and begin life in the "real world".  I sincerely hope that you and your brother will be back on the Mic for ESBN next year.  You guys brought some great insights to the games and made those times I couldn't be there in person enjoyable.  Even with the occasional bad pun . . .   B)

Thanks! I plan on being back next year if they'll have me, and I'm working with potential donors on a major video quality upgrade. Sorry for the puns...sometimes we can't help ourselves.  B)