Semi-Final UNION CITY VS. NCS

JDOGG80

Not like a running back or receiver but for his size he gets to the ball and he does get to the QB on blitzes and can chase them down as well also we have a defensive linemen that is 5-7 and 305lbs. that can also get off the ball quick and do the same thing our linemen have had success pressuring the QB.

they should both be on the dline at that size.  put them in the middle and they would clog it up good.  I'll go ahead and tell you, no lb that size in high school is gonna chase down NCS running backs. 

Its been 6 years since you played a private and they( Trinity Christian) beat you 42-0,  this week will be a similar score

bigdan...my point was you won't see UC fans bellyaching about playing privates....We've had to play em in football and basketball...We have won some and lost some....Doesn't matter when we played em....Matter of fact, NCS being a private is irrelevant...We gotta beat em to get to Cookeville...

I'm going to be sure to take a camera and a pen and paper for autographs to this game.  I think all 12 SEC head coaches will be at this game to watch NCS.

did a little on-line research and #50 is the only current NCS player with a D-1 offer. Vandy has offered him and he has interest from ol miss, tn, and clemson.  #34 just a sophmore cant be offered, with his size and speed, he very well may be D-1.  Dont be fooled by unofficial visits. While its exciting for the kids, big schools hand out a lot of unofficial visits that never materialize into a future official visit.  If your taking your pen and paper you may want to get NCS # 52 autograph, Prob undersized for D-1 but prob best football player on field.  Bigswo apparently doesnt like that i call it the way i see it and that i dont participate in the Chip and Dale routine that he has going with some of the NCS posters.  Maybe ya'll should move your love fest over to Christianmingle.com.  

bigdan...my point was you won't see UC fans bellyaching about playing privates....We've had to play em in football and basketball...We have won some and lost some....Doesn't matter when we played em....Matter of fact, NCS being a private is irrelevant...We gotta beat em to get to Cookeville...

You are right and thats the best attitude to take, maybe i'm just bitter