Semi-Final UNION CITY VS. NCS

JDOGG80

I have read a lot of your post NCSdad and you seem like a good person and this just confirms it for me.  This could be the nicest thing I have seen on coacht.  Take him up on it jdogg cause I would not miss this one if I were you.

Thanks, but I just know how important if would be for me to see this one "live and in person".

You will definitely need UC to turn the ball over in order to beat them. The good news is that when they do turn it over it tends to come in bunches, the bad news is that if they don't your defensive coordinator is in for a very frustrating night. 

You've had some really good posts since my attempt to berate you. I'm sincerely impressed. Much like my 7 year old 3 pound Yorkie my bark is much worse than my bite.

One factor which has not been mentioned is the probable effect an almost 3 hour bus ride could have on UC's players. Obviously NCS fans are thankful for the home field in this one. Back in the day, my high school team had to do a 2 1/2 hour trip to take on the Cleveland Blue Raiders and I know it effected my LB play for at least the 1st quarter. Much like jet lag, bus lag can be a factor on these long trips.

You've had some really good posts since my attempt to berate you. I'm sincerely impressed. Much like my 7 year old 3 pound Yorkie my bark is much worse than my bite.

One factor which has not been mentioned is the probable effect an almost 3 hour bus ride could have on UC's players. Obviously NCS fans are thankful for the home field in this one. Back in the day, my high school team had to do a 2 1/2 hour trip to take on the Cleveland Blue Raiders and I know it effected my LB play for at least the 1st quarter. Much like jet lag, bus lag can be a factor on these long trips.

with no school, there should be no problem getting there several hours early.  "bus lag" shouldn't be too much of an issue. 

According to Ca l preps, Friday's game IS THE 1A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. They have a 90% accuracy rating.

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2013] Union City (TN) 31, [2013] South Pittsburg (TN) 28

[2013] Nashville Christian (Nashville, TN) 31, [2013] South Pittsburg (TN) 27

[2013] Union City (TN) 31, [2013] Coalfield (TN) 14

[2013] Nashville Christian (Nashville, TN) 31, [2013] Coalfield (TN) 14

Get ready for a barrage of South Pitt posters.

According to Ca l preps, Friday's game IS THE 1A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. They have a 90% accuracy rating.

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[2013] Union City (TN) 31, [2013] South Pittsburg (TN) 28

[2013] Nashville Christian (Nashville, TN) 31, [2013] South Pittsburg (TN) 27

[2013] Union City (TN) 31, [2013] Coalfield (TN) 14

[2013] Nashville Christian (Nashville, TN) 31, [2013] Coalfield (TN) 14

Get ready for a barrage of South Pitt posters.

since you left out this game...

neutral field

[2013] Union City (TN) 28, [2013] Nashville Christian (Nashville, TN) 27

since you left out this game...

neutral field

[2013] Union City (TN) 28, [2013] Nashville Christian (Nashville, TN) 27

On a neutral field you're right, the actual prediction which adds points for home field is:

1A PLAYOFFS

Union City (TN) at Nashville Christian (Nashville, TN) 

[projection: Nashville Christian (Nashville, TN) 28-27]

South Pittsburg (TN) at Coalfield (TN)   [projection: South Pittsburg (TN) 31-17]

http://www.unapproved website.com/cgi-bin/2013/weekview.pl?week=Tennessee_13

Please leave prognostication involving numbers, risk, and reality to professionals like myself.

Edited by kenmynattcpa