"Humboldt Vikings", how will they respond this year after winning state?

87vikingalumni

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt 75-68.Turner finished with 24 with 6 threes,Bradford 17 and 2 dunks,Brown had 16 and probably 20 rebounds. TJ Ingram had 22,Hawks 12,Mcmaness,and Wells about 10 for SF.Humboldt biggest lead was 16 and SF hit a halfcourt 3 at the end of the 3rd to cut it to 13.SF cut it to 5 with a minute left but Humboldt finished it with free throws. Brown for Humboldt is tough on the boards.

Humboldt 75-68.Turner finished with 24 with 6 threes,Bradford 17 and 2 dunks,Brown had 16 and probably 20 rebounds. TJ Ingram had 22,Hawks 12,Mcmaness,and Wells about 10 for SF.Humboldt biggest lead was 16 and SF hit a halfcourt 3 at the end of the 3rd to cut it to 13.SF cut it to 5 with a minute left but Humboldt finished it with free throws. Brown for Humboldt is tough on the boards.

Yes & Brown just came from football, once this team gets some games under their belts & football players get more games they will be tough!! Humboldt has a lot of weapons, need to get Agnew going & they will have a legit four (4) players that can average double figures!!!

What was up with Bradford changing jerseys at the half? I figured if SF coach made a point of Humboldt wearing away jerseys on the home floor, he would catch that Bradford was #1 in the first half and #34 in the second half. When SF got down 16 I thought it was a wrap, but they made a strong run there at the end to close the gap. Fun game to watch!

What was up with Bradford changing jerseys at the half? I figured if SF coach made a point of Humboldt wearing away jerseys on the home floor, he would catch that Bradford was #1 in the first half and #34 in the second half. When SF got down 16 I thought it was a wrap, but they made a strong run there at the end to close the gap. Fun game to watch![/

Humboldt will continue get better with practice just their third game & still trying to get football players back in the basketball groove! Humboldt thought the game was over when they were up 16, need to continue to play until the end! A big early win now got Lake County, Bradford then Haywood next Saturday which will be a big game! I heard Haywood had a good team & are undefeated but Humboldt next concern is Lake County, will worry about that game when it comes!!! After x-mas this Viking team will be in rare form so you better get them now!!

What was up with Bradford changing jerseys at the half? I figured if SF coach made a point of Humboldt wearing away jerseys on the home floor, he would catch that Bradford was #1 in the first half and #34 in the second half. When SF got down 16 I thought it was a wrap, but they made a strong run there at the end to close the gap. Fun game to watch!

Not sure why he changed jersey unless he had blood on the other one. He wouldn't be allowed to change jersey's without refs approval & not get several technicals!!! Also, the score keepers would have to be inform of the change for fouls & scoring purpose!

Not sure why he changed jersey unless he had blood on the other one. He wouldn't be allowed to change jersey's without refs approval & not get several technicals!!! Also, the score keepers would have to be inform of the change for fouls & scoring purpose!

Do you'll play Union City and when