Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

A Muddy field actually benefits the power run Wing T team more than a spread team. LC has 2 backs with over 1000 yards including a big bruising Fullback. Not sure why LC is complaining about field conditions. Seems it plays to their advantage which is running not passing.

Even LP gets muddy when we have as much rain as we did last week.

I would rather talk X's and O's or Jimmies and Joe's than field conditions

Tell me about the Lewis Co D. Nineteen Ints on the year. Very impressive. What makes them so good in the secondary?

CPA runs spread but we both know you spread people out and love to run power right at you and by the way don't say all of the Lewis Co fans are complaining about field conditions because I'm the only one that said anything about it and if you go back and look at my last few post (I said it is what it is) The Lewis Co boys don't care about the mud, they've been in the mud and cold all morning so they are ready for Friday!!!! Edited by alltime

CPA runs spread but we both know you spread people out and love to run power right at you!

Yep, but I imagine Dylan Benson and Cody Bennett might have a thing or two to say about that.

That will be a matchup to watch. 

Fairview slowed down the CPA run for the first 3 series with 8 in the box and Wall and Shiver making plays but CPA made some adjustments and Hockaday got going.  Also, was just a matter of time before the long ball over the top was gonig to hit.  No way they could cover all three WR's press man with no safety help.  They dared CPA to beat them passing the ball and they eventually they did. 

Will Lewis Co employ the same strategy or take a man out of the box and provide safety help. 

Again, a key match up.    

Yep, but I imagine Dylan Benson and Cody Bennett might have a thing or two to say about that.

That will be a matchup to watch.

Fairview slowed down the CPA run for the first 3 series with 8 in the box and Wall and Shiver making plays but CPA made some adjustments and Hockaday got going. Also, was just a matter of time before the long ball over the top was gonig to hit. No way they could cover all three WR's press man with no safety help. They dared CPA to beat them passing the ball and they eventually they did.

Will Lewis Co employ the same strategy or take a man out of the box and provide safety help.

Again, a key match up.

We don't run man but we might.We do run zone but we might not or we could run man free or who knows I guess you'll just have to be at the game and see for yourself!!

We don't run man but we might.We do run zone but we might not or we could run man free or who knows I guess you'll just have to be at the game and see for yourself!!

Well that clears things up.  :huh:

two high powered offenses with different styles going against two stingy defenses.  Somethings gotta give. 

CPA        38 points per game                              Lewis Co        37 points per game

CPA        Def allows 13 points per game            Lewis Co       Def allows 14 pts per game 

CPA        59 TDs                                                    Lewis Co              68 TD’s