Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Yea, I kinda figured CPA wouldn't move the game because it's to their advantage not to move the game but I don't blame you guys I understand why. I guess we'll see ya at the pigs den Friday night at 7:00!

I bet if you give CPA some money they'll move it.  Just get your booster club to pitch in.  Obviously, you understand that the TSSAA gets 50% of the gate regardless of where the game is played.  The two teams split the remaining 50%.  Believe it or not, MBA, BA, FR, etc., would actually charge CPA to use their field.  So, if CPA and LC are both getting 50% of the gate, they should pay 50% of the rental fee to get another field.

You know maybe I'm slow or just though this up, but coach martin played college in the swamp. I'm beginning to think he likes the mud.

Black and yellow two thing we can agree on! Lol

I don't blame CPA for wanting to play in the mud, that's smart! I wouldn't want to play # 7 on a dry field either! Coach Martin is very good coach and a very smart man!

Who is Fred? We do have a Billy Bob's but he's only open Monday's

Come'on, you don't know Fred's Pharmacy?  We got a great one in Fairview, and I know there's one in White Bluff, but I'm scared it'll suffer mightily when our big Wally Mart opens.   But that's okay, cause Wally Mart sells ammo, and Fred's doesn't.  I've only been to Billy Bob's in TX, but that's a bar/mechanical bull riding/country dance club.