Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Think about a CPAHS or LCHS player saying this 10 years from now "Man- remember that time when we were in the playoffs in back in '13-  and we bypassed playing FOOTBALL on a real grass (because of a little mud) field for playing on a fake grass field.  Yeah- those we the days we played like men... on fake grass... in the state playoffs..."

Vince Lombardi would throw up in his mouth.  

I can only wonder what Chuck Norris would say...

Think about a CPAHS or LCHS player saying this 10 years from now "Man- remember that time when we were in the playoffs in back in '13-  and we bypassed playing FOOTBALL on a real grass (because of a little mud) field for playing on a fake grass field.  Yeah- those we the days we played like men... on fake grass... in the state playoffs..."

Vince Lombardi would throw up in his mouth.  

I can only wonder what Chuck Norris would say...

Nobody is scared to play in mud,matter of fact most of Lewis Co probably grew up playing in the mud but whatever, our boys don't care if we play in mud or if we play on concrete,(I was the one hoping to play on a good surface) but it is what is! MUD OR NOT THE PANTHERS ARE COMING TO THE DEN TO PLAY SOME HARD HITTING FOOTBALL!

Edited by alltime

Nobody is scared to play in mud,matter of fact most of Lewis Co probably grew up playing in the mud but whatever, our boys don't care if we play in mud or if we play on concrete,( I) was the one hoping to play on a good surface but it is what is! MUD OR NOT THE PANTHERS ARE COMING TO THE DEN TO PLAY SOME HARD HITTING FOOTBALL!

these kids just want to play ball and deserve to be encouraged in a great atmosphere friday night in Nashville-  as fans we can be encouraging to our team without questioning the integrity of the other- they're kids. let's have a good time watching two of the best teams in the state go after it on friday- combined they are 26-0.  UNREAL.  

these kids just want to play ball and deserve to be encouraged in a great atmosphere friday night in Nashville-  as fans we can be encouraging to our team without questioning the integrity of the other- they're kids. let's have a good time watching two of the best teams in the state go after it on friday- combined they are 26-0.  UNREAL.  

I do support the kids and you will never read anything I've posted that's bad about anybody's kids