Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Yea, I kinda figured CPA wouldn't move the game because it's to their advantage not to move the game but I don't blame you guys I understand why. I guess we'll see ya at the pigs den Friday night at 7:00!

Thursday and Friday are suppose to be sunny with highs in mid 40s to 50.

The field will be fine. Of course maybe CPA needs to find a dome somewhere so that it won't be so cold for our friends from LC.

Maybe the Georgia Dome is available........nah that is just part of our secret plan.

Thursday and Friday are suppose to be sunny with highs in mid 40s to 50.

The field will be fine. Of course maybe CPA needs to find a dome somewhere so that it won't be so cold for our friends from LC.

Maybe the Georgia Dome is available........nah that is just part of our secret plan.

Not as ridiculous as it may sound. I believe Georgia used to play their semi final games at the dome. I do know that this year the finals are being played there.

A Muddy field actually benefits the power run Wing T team more than a spread team. LC has 2 backs with over 1000 yards including a big bruising Fullback. Not sure why LC is complaining about field conditions. Seems it plays to their advantage which is running not passing.

Even LP gets muddy when we have as much rain as we did last week.

I would rather talk X's and O's or Jimmies and Joe's than field conditions

Tell me about the Lewis Co D. Nineteen Ints on the year. Very impressive. What makes them so good in the secondary?

A Muddy field actually benefits the power run Wing T team more than a spread team. LC has 2 backs with over 1000 yards including a big bruising Fullback. Not sure why LC is complaining about field conditions. Seems it plays to their advantage which is running not passing.

Tell me about the Lewis Co D. Nineteen Ints on the year. Very impressive. What makes them so good in the secondary?

Good pressure from the D line IMO

Three one.....shhhhhh. Don't show them the pic from this morning!!!! Somebody left the sprinklers on all night again...for the 5th night in a row. :)

Panthersforlife, I figured you must have a great pass rush.

And that pic was Sat or Sunday of the May 2010 flood. I told you guys it was in a natural floodplain. Stadium backs up to the Little Harpeth River.

Seniors have kayaked and canoed to school in spring of their senior year in the past.

Discipline and knowing assignments. No blown coverages.