Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Alltime....I will give you same advice I gave Fairview....got a get a box of Tide with Bleach and tell the rest of the Lewis Co parents to do the same. 

The backside of those away jerseys will get muddy.  You'll need to wash them before you turn them into Coach Sharp on Monday.  :mrgreen:

Alltime....I will give you same advice I gave Fairview....got a get a box of Tide with Bleach and tell the rest of the Lewis Co parents to do the same. 

The backside of those away jerseys will get muddy.  You'll need to wash them before you turn them into Coach Sharp on Monday.  :mrgreen:

If I needed your advice I would ask and if I wanted your opinion I would give it you! I think I know why you want to play in mud bog and I think you know why too! The one thing I noticed on all of your film is ya'll are very big but the only fast guy I seen was #9 and I'm not saying your slow my no means but I think your coaches would rather play in a mud pit becasuse ya'll are so big and I think ya'll would rather face #7 in the mud than on a dry field! (just my opinion)

Edited by alltime

Well CPA won't sweat enough to need them for that and they are too nice to swipe the mud off. So, I reckon you'll just have to settle for waving them....... :ugeek:

I respect your opinion WOMG but they have been many games Coach Sharp has been in that the other team had better players and we either won or it was a very close. 

100% behind Lewis here alltime. I know Coach Sharp will have them ready to go. Other than T-High having a long trip home to see Elvis, nothing would make me happier that for Lewis to turn the lights out on CPA.... :thumb:

LOL That makes 2 of us my friend!

Edited by alltime

Where yall at Panther pride? Sure is quiet in here!

Aside from alltime and coach77 getting in each others face it sounds like Sunday school in here. I promise you CPA ain't gonna be docile come Friday night. Lets hear it ddaddy and LCP. You too endoftheline. I know you can get red! :D

Where yall at Panther pride? Sure is quiet in here!Aside from alltime and coach77 getting in each others face it sounds like Sunday school in here. I promise you CPA ain't gonna be docile come Friday night. Lets hear it ddaddy and LCP. You too endoftheline. I know you can get red! :D

Fairview trying to stir things up........LOL

So does any of the CPA fans know if we are still playing at the DEN? The reason I ask is because I have a friend that works near the DEN and he said it looked like they've been having tractor pulls on the field!

There might be sycamore trees sprouting and catfish biting in there by Friday night.

There might be sycamore trees sprouting and catfish biting in there by Friday night.

You would think they would move the game to a field that has turf like BA or MBA but I'm beginning to believe they want to play on a bad surface because if they didn't they would move the game to better playing field!