Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

The Auburn guy didn't even see the ball till the last sec, the Lewis Co WR just out jumped the Westview DB and tapped it backwards to himself.Plus the Auburn play was on 4th and 23, the Lewis Co play was on 3rd down with right at 2 min's left, even that didn't work out we still had a chance to win the game or tie it with a Field goal

A chance to add to the score , yes thats what Westview players thought when they recovered that fumble a couple playes before this one, have you watched that video? I have , no knee down and if you listen real close you will hear "NO" early "INADVERTENT" whistle, but yes it was a nice pass. I wonder if CPA is in there woodshop preparing the white crosses with LC KIDS names on them? Private or not, I bet they got more class and SENCE than that!

Any more complaints?? You lost. Y'all played a great game and luck was on our side in the end, sorry 'bout it.

As for the crosses, I don't know what "SENCE" you're trying to make about us not having class. (nice spelling by the way)

The Auburn guy didn't even see the ball till the last sec, the Lewis Co WR just out jumped the Westview DB and tapped it backwards to himself.Plus the Auburn play was on 4th and 23, the Lewis Co play was on 3rd down with right at 2 min's left, even that didn't work out we still had a chance to win the game or tie it with a Field goal

A chance to add to the score , yes thats what Westview players thought when they recovered that fumble a couple playes before this one, have you watched that video? I have , no knee down and if you listen real close you will hear "NO" early "INADVERTENT" whistle, but yes it was a nice pass. I wonder if CPA is in there woodshop preparing the white crosses with LC KIDS names on them? Private or not, I bet they got more class and SENCE than that!

I've had enough of you bull crap! You need to drive you crazy but back to Lewis Co High School and take a better look at the crosses your talking about , the names on the crosses are the teams that we have played this yr, so quit getting on here and bashing Lewis Co and go to the Gym and get your season tickets for basketball!