Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Ok then! I will see your data and raise you the AP Poll! CPA is ranked #1 

OK, OK,  you convinced me! If you insist. :)

Now be careful with us sissified city folk when you get here. Our boys aren't used to the rough and tumble of your big ole country boys. We are kinda delicate.

We do work hard and we have as fine of young men as their are. I would hold them up to anyone's. Our kids are tough and will fight until the end and that is my only prediction for the game.

Would expect nothing less. It is great to see the pride and love for your kids in your posts! They have obviously had a great year and if anyone thinks it's not going to be a battle they are pretty naive. Just my opinion.

The Auburn guy didn't even see the ball till the last sec, the Lewis Co WR just out jumped the Westview DB and tapped it backwards to himself.Plus the Auburn play was on 4th and 23, the Lewis Co play was on 3rd down with right at 2 min's left, even that didn't work out we still had a chance to win the game or tie it with a Field goal

A chance to add to the score , yes thats what Westview players thought when they recovered that fumble a couple playes before this one, have you watched that video? I have , no knee down and if you listen real close you will hear "NO" early "INADVERTENT" whistle, but yes it was a nice pass. I wonder if CPA is in there woodshop preparing the white crosses with LC KIDS names on them? Private or not, I bet they got more class and SENCE than that!

I stumbled across a van in Franklin with Lewis Co tags all decorated up with Panther Pride. Bumped into the owners inside Sam's club for a brief minute. It was some family of #20 Bowman? Wished them the best of luck Friday and a Happy Thanksgiving. Seemed like good folks. Go Panthers!

Edited by Jacketman89

CPA already has the State Championship on their school website schedule... Guess this one is in the bag... http://www.cpalions.org/athletics/football/

Yep. The schedule for every sport has all the potential games including when the district, region, and championship game is. Look at Tennis, Swimming, Golf, Cross Country, etc. I am really not sure how putting the schedule on your web site is a reflection that the school thinks the game "is in the bag". But maybe I am missing something.

The Auburn guy didn't even see the ball till the last sec, the Lewis Co WR just out jumped the Westview DB and tapped it backwards to himself.Plus the Auburn play was on 4th and 23, the Lewis Co play was on 3rd down with right at 2 min's left, even that didn't work out we still had a chance to win the game or tie it with a Field goal

A chance to add to the score , yes thats what Westview players thought when they recovered that fumble a couple playes before this one, have you watched that video? I have , no knee down and if you listen real close you will hear "NO" early "INADVERTENT" whistle, but yes it was a nice pass. I wonder if CPA is in there woodshop preparing the white crosses with LC KIDS names on them? Private or not, I bet they got more class and SENCE than that!

WildHog, I am not sure what you mean by this?