Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

But spent the last quarter and half in the woodshed OUCH!!!

Can anybody help this kid out? What's 3.5+1.5? C'mon bro! If you're going to pay that much for an education you could at least pay attention in class. Considering we don't play 5 quarters, I'd say you need to go back and recalculate. I'd hardly call an 8 point victory "the woodshed", by the way, bud. Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Refs didn't lose the game your team did and yes LC gave CPA all they wanted and all they wanted was a victory THANKS!   You should thank them they saved you from a totally embarrassing beatdown that was sure to come from Alcoa

Exactly Like I said the Refs part of your team Lol "Jack" Now go take your beatdown from Alcoa.

Coaching style hurts Lewis Co. when it comes to the Big Games it proves again last night down 2 touchdowns with 2 minutes and something left and still running the ball. I said it for over 20 Yrs. he will never make it to the Big Dance with that type of coaching style.

I can see why you say that, and I don't totally disagree, but you also have to give credit where it's due. His coaching style is what got us there in the first place and had us about 7 mins away from the Big Dance. There are a lot of variables that play into a State Championship team.

Coaching style hurts Lewis Co. when it comes to the Big Games it proves again last night down 2 touchdowns with 2 minutes and something left and still running the ball. I said it for over 20 Yrs. he will never make it to the Big Dance with that type of coaching style.

His coaching style fits the boys who he coaches. His resume speaks for itself. Trousdale County won a state championship a couple of years ago attempting 10 passes all year I believe.

Hey didn't they both play on the same field genius???? better come up with another excuse . you got beat now go home

lol lol nobody said we lost because of the field did they? I said it was a great game! You would think that Christian people like you and CPA would know how to win with class because you can say what you want about me or any other fan because you are entitled to your opinion but Coach Sharp is a class act and his football program is a class act and hope if CPA football players and fans learned anything from last night it's your better respect Lewis Co and Coach Sharp! I just want to say one more thing, In my opinion CPA has a great football team and no matter what anyone thinks you do have a good chance to win Friday! Good luck!

lol lol nobody said we lost because of the field did they? I said it was a great game! You would think that Christian people like you and CPA would know how to win with class because you can say what you want about me or any other fan because you are entitled to your opinion but Coach Sharp is a class act and his football program is a class act and hope if CPA football players and fans learned anything from last night it's your better respect Lewis Co and Coach Sharp! I just want to say one more thing, In my opinion CPA has a great football team and no matter what anyone thinks you do have a good chance to win Friday! Good luck!

I wouldn't group the terd in with the rest of the CPA faithful, alltime. While, we have had varying opinions on some things they have been respectful as far as I can remember. Every bunch has that one terd though, don't they?! Lol Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Get a clue. The run is the reason we had a chance to win this game. People like you are a joke,

Your entitled to your opinion sir but it obvious you don't know enough about high school football to know what your talking about! If coach Sharp was anywhere else that had a lot of talent he would have several Championships, he gets more out of his players than any other coach in the state. Do you even realize how much talent CPA had on the field last night? They have several players that one day will be playing big time college football and Lewis co was 8 minutes away and your going to get on on here and say something as stupid as that! No disrespect to Coach Martin but the only reason we was in the game last night was because of Coach Sharp and because his players believe in what he is selling! Coach Sharp had a better game plan last night than did Coach Martin but Coach Martin is a very good (young) coach but he just had better players last night!( Have you ever hear the ole saying it more about the Jimmy's and joe's than the X's and O's?) Edited by alltime

Glad I made the trip to CPA lastnight to watch those Lewis County boys, and what about that student section? Just an awesome atmosphere in the stadium, have to say though that field looked horrible.... Class act by those LC dudes. Some of CPA players looked like their mouths were getting bigger than their play, which Alcoa will eat alive. Congrats to LC and a great season. A veryyyy hype crowd too.

Your entitled to your opinion sir but it obvious you don't know enough about high school football to know what your talking about! If coach Sharp was anywhere else that had a lot of talent he would have several Championships, he gets more out of his players than any other coach in the state. Do you even realize how much talent CPA had on the field last night? They have several players that one day will be playing big time college football and Lewis co was 8 minutes away and your going to get on on here and say something as stupid as that! No disrespect to Coach Martin but the only reason we was in the game last night was because of Coach Sharp and because his players believe in what he is selling! Coach Sharp had a better game plan last night than did Coach Martin but Coach Martin is a very good (young) coach but he just had better players last night!( Have you ever hear the ole saying it more about the Jimmy's and joe's than the X's and O's?)

Dead on!!