Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Your entitled to your opinion sir but it obvious you don't know enough about high school football to know what your talking about! If coach Sharp was anywhere else that had a lot of talent he would have several Championships, he gets more out of his players than any other coach in the state. Do you even realize how much talent CPA had on the field last night? They have several players that one day will be playing big time college football and Lewis co was 8 minutes away and your going to get on on here and say something as stupid as that! No disrespect to Coach Martin but the only reason we was in the game last night was because of Coach Sharp and because his players believe in what he is selling! Coach Sharp had a better game plan last night than did Coach Martin but Coach Martin is a very good (young) coach but he just had better players last night!( Have you ever hear the ole saying it more about the Jimmy's and joe's than the X's and O's?)

Great post alltime.

I stood beside and talked to #7's Grandfather last night the entire game. What a great guy he is. Also met 7s dad and brother. Great folks as well and boy do they know their football.

Coach Sharp has sold more than the team, he's sold the whole state on how to win with what you have. 22 years in a row in the playoffs and nearly a state championship game this year... Yet his style ain't gonna cut it??? Lol. I guess everyone has a village idiot. :)

Edited by Swarm

Great post alltime.

I stood beside and talked to #7's Grandfather last night the entire game. What a great guy he is. Also met 7s dad and brother. Great folks as well and boy do they know their football.

Coach Sharp has sold more than the team, he's sold the whole state on how to win with what you have. 22 years in a row in the playoffs and nearly a state championship game this year... Yet his style ain't gonna cut it??? Lol. I guess everyone has a village idiot. :)

Thanks swarm but it kill me after 26 yrs of having a great coach here, you still have morons that don't believe in him but I got good news for that idiot and any other no believer, Coach sharp is only 56 yrs young and he isn't going anywhere, he loves the town and loves this program and one day very soon he will be playing for a championship! 2015,16,17 Lewis co will have the best teams they have ever had and you can take that to the bank!!!!!!

Glad I made the trip to CPA lastnight to watch those Lewis County boys, and what about that student section? Just an awesome atmosphere in the stadium, have to say though that field looked horrible.... Class act by those LC dudes. Some of CPA players looked like their mouths were getting bigger than their play, which Alcoa will eat alive. Congrats to LC and a great season. A veryyyy hype crowd too.

We appreciate the compliments, buddy. Much appreciated.

Great post alltime.

his brother was a beast too! They've definitely got some football genes!

Some don't agree with his style because that is not the way it's done on the video games that they gain their great knowledge of football. If we had not been able to run the ball and control the clock the game could have got away from us quick. I believe the for the most part the Panther family appreciates the 200+ wins that Coach Sharp has given us. I for one refuse to second guess a coach that just lead us to the semis and 13 wins and 22 straight years in the playoffs.

Some don't agree with his style because that is not the way it's done on the video games that they gain their great knowledge of football. If we had not been able to run the ball and control the clock the game could have got away from us quick. I believe the for the most part the Panther family appreciates the 200+ wins that Coach Sharp has given us. I for one refuse to second guess a coach that just lead us to the semis and 13 wins and 22 straight years in the playoffs.

+1. Some people just can't see good sense, when it's glaring them in the face.. Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Amen. I'm with you!

the Panther family appreciates the 200+ wins that Coach Sharp has given us. I for one refuse to second guess a coach that just lead us to the semis and 13 wins and 22 straight years in the playoffs.

but boy if he'd just threw hail marys the whole 4th quarter... Lol.

lol lol nobody said we lost because of the field did they? I said it was a great game! You would think that Christian people like you and CPA would know how to win with class because you can say what you want about me or any other fan because you are entitled to your opinion but Coach Sharp is a class act and his football program is a class act and hope if CPA football players and fans learned anything from last night it's your better respect Lewis Co and Coach Sharp! I just want to say one more thing, In my opinion CPA has a great football team and no matter what anyone thinks you do have a good chance to win Friday! Good luck!

Never seen this guy post for CPA before. Pretty sure he is a troll.