Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

agreed. From what I've been seeing though alcoas majority of starters or sophomores!. Doesn't look to promising for anyone else for the next two years haha. I hope CPA makes it a game as well. But going by the past 9 years. No one has kept is close vs CAK or Alcoa. Highly doubt this will be the year someone does

Unfortunately, I agree man.

I have followed the Panthers and coach sharp for many years. TRamrod is correct to an extent. I'm sure he is meaning what I'm fixing to say. Sharp lives on running the ball. With the players he had he could run the ball and not rely on the pass, MUCH! last week against Martin west view, we was losing 10-7 with less than two mins to go. What do we do? Graham throws a halfback pass which resulted in a TD. Last night with 3 or so mins left he throws to #20 bowman, TD! He can run the ball down your throat all night, until he gets behind. He will still run it when we are down 14 points with 3 mins left. That's what is stupid. He is running a conservative offense when he needs to be a tad bit more aggressive. We ain't as likely to score on the run when we have run it up the middle 40 mins already. He had a great game plan, best he had all year, but he has to switch up. There is no way when you play a team like CPA that you'll catch up 14 points by running at the end. They came back and scored 22 unanswered points by running a hurry up offense with 10 mins left. Sharp needs to be more aggressive. Until he does he will not win the Gold Ball. I love my Panthers and I want us to win it sooo bad. But until he changes his play calling at the end of the game we will not make it. Kudos to him and this team as one as the best teams ever. They really have a great set of seniors that showed the younger classes how to play and respect the other team and how to represent coach sharp, the team, the school and the town. Gotta hit the conditioning soon and get ready for next year. GO PANTHERS!!

Edited by 8bigman8

My my how things change in a week . All the boastin and bragging and talk of domination has turned to wining , cryin, and a slight wimper

ha. I'm sure people would take you seriously if you knew how to spell. Now we all know your not from CPA. ;) Edited by Slim88

I have followed the Panthers and coach sharp for many years. TRamrod is correct to an extent. I'm sure he is meaning what I'm fixing to say. Sharp lives on running the ball. With the players he had he could run the ball and not rely on the pass, MUCH! last week against Martin west view, we was losing 10-7 with less than two mins to go. What do we do? Graham throws a halfback pass which resulted in a TD. Last night with 3 or so mins left he throws to #20 bowman, TD! He can run the ball down your throat all night, until he gets behind. He will still run it when we are down 14 points with 3 mins left. That's what is stupid. He is running a conservative offense when he needs to be a tad bit more aggressive. We ain't as likely to score on the run when we have run it up the middle 40 mins already. He had a great game plan, best he had all year, but he has to switch up. There is no way when you play a team like CPA that you'll catch up 14 points by running at the end. They came back and scored 22 unanswered points by running a hurry up offense with 10 mins left. Sharp needs to be more aggressive. Until he does he will not win the Gold Ball. I love my Panthers and I want us to win it sooo bad. But until he changes his play calling at the end of the game we will not make it. Kudos to him and this team as one as the best teams ever. They really have a great set of seniors that showed the younger classes how to play and respect the other team and how to represent coach sharp, the team, the school and the town. Gotta hit the conditioning soon and get ready for next year. GO PANTHERS!!

This is not as easy as it sounds. Same thing happened to Cheatham County last year. A great team that mostly ran the ball and struggled to pass coming from behind. You gotta work on the passing game all year long or it won't be there when you need it.

Milan has had a great running program, but threw enough to keep defenses honest. Made their running game even better. CAK had a great passing game, but ran enough to keep defenses honest which helped their passing game. It is not easy to do.

Fans like you are one I can't stand! We don't need fans like, go to perry co they have fans just like you!

This is not as easy as it sounds. Same thing happened to Cheatham County last year. A great team that mostly ran the ball and struggled to pass coming from behind. You gotta work on the passing game all year long or it won't be there when you need it.

Milan has had a great running program, but threw enough to keep defenses honest. Made their running game even better. CAK had a great passing game, but ran enough to keep defenses honest which helped their passing game. It is not easy to do.

LOL. All of you people kill me! We are who we are! I've been around football long enough and it's great if you can do both but I've seen state champions never throw a pass so we are who we are and please don't compare us to CC we was 8 minutes away from beating you and everybody in the state said we would lose by 21 or more ! We don't have the athletes in Hohenwald that CPA has and never will! You can say what you want but anyone at the game last night saw Coach sharp out coach you Coach Martin! CPA had way better athletes than Lewis Co but we still should have won but you guys just made more plays! By the way Lewis Co best WR and starting Safety didn't play last night, would have real nice to have him last night

Alright guys.... I was at this game and don't have a dawg in this fight (no pun intended!!!) Just gonna chime in and give my two cents worth.

I had seen CPA once this year and knew what they had. Just looking at the two teams warming up.... CPA definitely passed the eye test. Lewis wasn't little by any means... but lets be real about it.... CPA had some big ole boys. I was very impressed by the way that Lewis took it to CPA on the offensive and defensive lines for the first 3qtrs!!!

As far as coaching.... I wouldn't say that Sharp out coached Martin. I think he had a solid game plan. He did what Milan did last year in the playoffs. Limited CPA's time of possession.

However, coach Martin made a great coaching move going to the hurry up in the 4th qtr. It was ultimately what decided the game. Lewis Co.'s defense got on its heels and never recovered. I think that if these teams played 10 times each team would probably win 5 a piece. But last night CPA was the better team. Congrats to both on an outstanding game. Really enjoyed watching this one!!!!

Great game! Congrats to CPA on the win . I think anyone that knew much about both teams knew it would be a great game. Congrats to Lewis Co. on an outstanding season and representing District 11AA. CPA made the plays to win the game but they also know they beat a darn good football team last night! Goodluck next week CPA!

Alright guys.... I was at this game and don't have a dawg in this fight (no pun intended!!!) Just gonna chime in and give my two cents worth.

I had seen CPA once this year and knew what they had. Just looking at the two teams warming up.... CPA definitely passed the eye test. Lewis wasn't little by any means... but lets be real about it.... CPA had some big ole boys. I was very impressed by the way that Lewis took it to CPA on the offensive and defensive lines for the first 3qtrs!!!

As far as coaching.... I wouldn't say that Sharp out coached Martin. I think he had a solid game plan. He did what Milan did last year in the playoffs. Limited CPA's time of possession.

However, coach Martin made a great coaching move going to the hurry up in the 4th qtr. It was ultimately what decided the game. Lewis Co.'s defense got on its heels and never recovered. I think that if these teams played 10 times each team would probably win 5 a piece. But last night CPA was the better team. Congrats to both on an outstanding game. Really enjoyed watching this one!!!!

Thanks for chiming in BPM. This needs to settle down a little. Everybody's got an opinion. And none of them matter lol.

Great game! Congrats to CPA on the win . I think anyone that knew much about both teams knew it would be a great game. Congrats to Lewis Co. on an outstanding season and representing District 11AA. CPA made the plays to win the game but they also know they beat a darn good football team last night! Goodluck next week CPA!

nice post ath