Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

You tell me what a good coach is then. A good coach wins championships and have players going to major colleges. So since you know everything tell me how many players from LC has went to a major college since we have the best coach. I only know of 1 in his 26 yrs.here. Everyone talks about his 200 wins well rankins has almost twice that amount and plenty of championships to go with it.

So why don't we just go after Rankin? Anybody else comparable? Rankin has also been blessed with some of the best programs in TN history. Might he have something to do with that? Sure! But it's not all about the ole ball coach. Look at the programs he's been at. Playing college ball doesn't always fall on the coach. One of our best players/potential D-1 athletes doesn't even want to play college ball, because he'd rather be a logger. That's his choice. How many players do you think we have right now that could have a big impact right now at say, UT? What about MTSU? Edited by LewisCoPanthers

You tell me what a good coach is then. A good coach wins championships and have players going to major colleges. So since you know everything tell me how many players from LC has went to a major college since we have the best coach. I only know of 1 in his 26 yrs.here. Everyone talks about his 200 wins well rankins has almost twice that amount and plenty of championships to go with it.

How many players were there when you were in school that had the ability to play DI? Also how many players did we have before be got here play DI?

Edited by ddaddy

Look at Creasy 3 championships in 6 or 7 yrs from a very small town, look at Fulton coach 2 championships in 3yrs. with a record of 36-7 thats very impressive to me and we had one for 26 yrs. and never been to one and never will until we get another coach.

yes Creasey won and the funny thing is thatTrousdsdale runs that stupid wingt offense that you are always talking bad about and as far as Fulton goes they have more talent this yr on their team than Lewis co will have in the next 10 yrs combined. Every time you post something make me realize you have no clue and if your just going to bash our Lewis Co coach please just go away or become a fan for Anorher school because we don't need fans like you!

I'm a fan of football and to Lewis County. But not with the coaching style he has for 26 yrs. with no change. Yea he may run on the weaker teams but when it comes to crunch time he down for the count.

They was 3 or 4 teams running the same style of offense playing for the state championship this weekend! Your are an idiot and everybody own Coacht can see that every time you post so please go away

your right we do have good players that can play on Saturdays but not at any major colleges because of his coaching style. His Coaching style does not get the national attention that they deserve.

LOL LOL. Name one player we have that should be playing on a MAJOR College team!!!!!!!! Since your so dead on running your mouth about coach Sharp why not be a MAN and tell us who you are but I'm pretty sure your to big of a COWARD to do that right??????