Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Fans like you are one I can't stand! We don't need fans like, go to perry co they have fans just like you!

Is that the best you can come up with is to drag PC into your crying??? You know I've had family play and even coach for Lewis County for years even since before I was born, people like you are the reason there are so many people on here week in and week out downing LC.  Congrats to LC on an outstanding season though and wish you luck in the next!

Is that the best you can come up with is to drag PC into your crying??? You know I've had family play and even coach for Lewis County for years even since before I was born, people like you are the reason there are so many people on here week in and week out downing LC. Congrats to LC on an outstanding season though and wish you luck in the next!

my friend I brought perry county into because I work with PC fans and they love you when your winning and hate you when your losing, that was my point and I could care less how you feel about me and it's funny because I don't see people on coacht downing Lewis co week after week, matter of fact most people are giving Lewis co credit so what the crap are you talking about sir. By the way where do you see on here anywhere that I'm complaining about last nights game? LOL I've said many times it was a great game by two great teams! You need to learn how to read before you get on here and run your mouth about stuff you don't have a clue about !!!!! Edited by alltime

Your must be under sharps wing or something cause your to durn defensive for him. He is a good coach. I give him the credit. He gets excited though and I guess don't think about passing in the end if we are down. It makes the receivers and qb think that he doesn't trust me. I'm not downing how we played. Our boys done great. Like an earlier post said, we got set back and never recovered. We have to change up sometimes. It's not hard to call a defense to stop the run up the middle. He's passed more this year than I ever imagined. Just need to do it more. All time i respect your postings and opinions on the game. You know your stuff too. We are all panthers and we don't need to get irritated at one another cause "Once a Panther, Always a Panther" good luck CPA next week. It's a tall task to do.

Your must be under sharps wing or something cause your to durn defensive for him. He is a good coach. I give him the credit. He gets excited though and I guess don't think about passing in the end if we are down. It makes the receivers and qb think that he doesn't trust me. I'm not downing how we played. Our boys done great. Like an earlier post said, we got set back and never recovered. We have to change up sometimes. It's not hard to call a defense to stop the run up the middle. He's passed more this year than I ever imagined. Just need to do it more. All time i respect your postings and opinions on the game. You know your stuff too. We are all panthers and we don't need to get irritated at one another cause "Once a Panther, Always a Panther" good luck CPA next week. It's a tall task to do.

good post.

Congrats to CPA from Alcoa. You guys fought hard in the semi 's the last several years and we are glad you made it! Looking forward to seeing you in Cookeville.

Nice job Lewis Co. You made it a great semi final game. I hope you come to Cookeville and cheer for your favorite Team (Alcoa...wink, wink)

Go Alcoa!

Yes your right once a panther always a panther and that means you shouldn't get on coacht and say anything negative about the coach that is Lewis Co football but that's just my opinion that doesn't mean other people won't get on here and do that but for me Im not going to get on here and and try to tell Coach Sharp what he should do because I think he knows his players and team better than you or me and anyone else that's a sideline coach! ( just my opinion)

Congrats to CPA from Alcoa. You guys fought hard in the semi 's the last several years and we are glad you made it! Looking forward to seeing you in Cookeville.

Nice job Lewis Co. You made it a great semi final game. I hope you come to Cookeville and cheer for your favorite Team (Alcoa...wink, wink)

Go Alcoa!

I'll be in Cookeville cheering for the public school !!!!

LOL. All of you people kill me! We are who we are! I've been around football long enough and it's great if you can do both but I've seen state champions never throw a pass so we are who we are and please don't compare us to CC we was 8 minutes away from beating you and everybody in the state said we would lose by 21 or more ! We don't have the athletes in Hohenwald that CPA has and never will! You can say what you want but anyone at the game last night saw Coach sharp out coach you Coach Martin! CPA had way better athletes than Lewis Co but we still should have won but you guys just made more plays! By the way Lewis Co best WR and starting Safety didn't play last night, would have real nice to have him last night

You totally missed my point. But that's not a surprise. If you don't practice passing the ball, all year, you don't start in the 4th Q.

You guys are so defensive, you can even see it when someone agrees with you.

You totally missed my point. But that's not a surprise. If you don't practice passing the ball, all year, you don't start in the 4th Q.

You guys are so defensive, you can even see it when someone agrees with you.

We practice passing every day but you have to play to your strength that's running and not passing! In case you didn't notice we don't have the players you have

Let me start by saying that I would not trade anyone of ours for anybody elses I the state. Which receiver do we have that is D1? And the 2 D1 QBs that we have should drop back and throw ateast 1/2 of the time.......... No, we don't have those type players, but what we do have are some tough kids that will line up and hit you in the mouth and keep doing it for a entire game. Not every team can do that it takes a lot of work, practicing and thick skin from bleacher coaches. I would even go as far as to say that its harder to do than the spread. By the way we did throw 2 TDs last night because that is what we were given.

Let me start by saying that I would not trade anyone of ours for anybody elses I the state. Which receiver do we have that is D1? And the 2 D1 QBs that we have should drop back and throw ateast 1/2 of the time.......... No, we don't have those type players, but what we do have are some tough kids that will line up and hit you in the mouth and keep doing it for a entire game. Not every team can do that it takes a lot of work, practicing and thick skin from bleacher coaches. I would even go as far as to say that its harder to do than the spread. By the way we did throw 2 TDs last night because that is what we were given.

Nice post.... :ugeek:

We got some extras over here if ya need some more.... :mrgreen: