Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Somwtimes things aren't the way they appear. Coach Pack was a great Coach just like Coach Sharp, but the truth is he threw the ball very little. His first yr was 1978 where they completed 35% of the passes for 610 yds. His 2nd yr (the 12-1 semi final yr) completed 40% for 763. The next yr 33% for 457 yds then 35% for 456 then 30% for 571 yds. The two greatest coaches in LC history because they both understood the type kids we have yr in and yr out is much more suited to be a run first team. By the way the leading passer in LC history and the leading rec in yds and TDs?????????? You got it they both played for Sharp

Thanks Jacketman 89 I'm glad someone else knows football also.

if you know so much about football then how can you complain about Coach Sharps play calling when he just put up over 300 yards and scored 4 TDs and 1 field goal against the #1 ranked team in the state !!!! You must be one dumb azzzz if your going to complain about numbers like that!!!!!

The run does open up up the pass that's why we threw for two TDs Friday night and why we scored 37 on FV. And for the record I would bet that I have forgotten more FB than you know.

My money is on you DD!! Some panther fans don't have a clue and they need to realize that's why they are fans and not coaches !