Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Just for the record. My son is Caleb Singleton and he is a Senior Lineman for Blackman #58. I have no idea who most of these Blackman posters are. And they in no way reflect the amount of respect that the people at Blackman with skin in the game feel about Maryville Football. ANY 7AAA coach are parent can only wish they had a program with the proven track record that Maryville Football has. I personally am extreemly excited and feel very fortunate to be making that trip on Friday. I look forward to seeing the campus, school and community that produces such a fantastic product. Anyone that says otherwise either has no skin in the game or is just trying to pick a fight. :popcorneater:

We Are Blackman! see yall on Friday!

Hey , you had another son playing a couple years ago didn't you ? Didn't he get a scholarship somewhere ? 

Just for the record. My son is Caleb Singleton and he is a Senior Lineman for Blackman #58. I have no idea who most of these Blackman posters are. And they in no way reflect the amount of respect that the people at Blackman with skin in the game feel about Maryville Football. ANY 7AAA coach are parent can only wish they had a program with the proven track record that Maryville Football has. I personally am extreemly excited and feel very fortunate to be making that trip on Friday. I look forward to seeing the campus, school and community that produces such a fantastic product. Anyone that says otherwise either has no skin in the game or is just trying to pick a fight. :popcorneater:

We Are Blackman! see yall on Friday!

mykidsdad excellunt post!!!....Mairvul iz old skool.......But nice....Safe travels on the way east..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Let's just let our Boys do the Talking RatPack .... we been there , done that , not our first Rodeo , we can't beat em here on a Message board . 

True, just wanted to put it out there that I think the Rebels will win and win big.........Going to set up my tent and heater after turkey dinner Thursday night so RW87 isnt cold sitting line for my tix...LOL!!!............RP.................

Hey , you had another son playing a couple years ago didn't you ? Didn't he get a scholarship somewhere ? 

I did and thanks for remembering. He had options but didn't want to play in front of fewer people than he did in high school (all smaller opportunities). I guess being 6" 1' doesn't go that far when kids your size are a dime a dozen. I will say that he was All District, All Area and got invited to play in the Border Bowl. When he told me that he no longer wanted to play I told him "you might be through playing, but mykidsdad's not through watching" It was hard at the time but looking back he made the mature decision while I pouted.

My youngest is a Senior, so after this one for the first time in 8 years there won't be one of mykidsdad kid's playing at Blackman. I'm sure I will still come around, but with no skin in the game it won't be the same.  :popcorneater:

"Those Red helmets are worth 14 points before the game even starts...."

-Theodore Wilson

"Weight hoo wears Red helmits ennyhow????....."

-Stars