Trezevant vs Giles Co.

likearock

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol....no you are though...Giles big and fat dline will not be able to stop The Bears running game and your dbs are super slow....#34 is not good and your Lbs are not tough or mean....equals a long nite this friday......Your team is just to slow to defeat Trezevant better luck next year....35 to

Bye bye now. Hows that long night working for you. Our big fat d-line just finished cooking your crow...enjoy.

Congratulations to Giles County. Good win. Now Coach Barger you can head back down to be with us again. Would love to see you here again. You are missed and you would have great support. You and your family have been missed. You guys did a great job when u were here the last time. Good win for your team tonight.

Where you at poet 21? Enjoy that crow.

Great game Giles County and I must say you have the best fan base in all o West Tn.  I enjoyed talking trash with you guys and I must say your team is the best Trezevant had seen....So I will eat my crow deep fried and seasoned heavy with salt...Best of luck next week and I hope you win it all....

Great game Giles County and I must say you have the best fan base in all o West Tn.  I enjoyed talking trash with you guys and I must say your team is the best Trezevant had seen....So I will eat my crow deep fried and seasoned heavy with salt...Best of luck next week and I hope you win it all....

Your big fat slow comments just ticked our defense off even more. The Bobcat Nation thanks you. Trez was everything we knew they would be be, tough and fast with very nice fans, must respect to them. Comments and compliments appreciated, Til next time.

Edited by Catfan68

Don't worry about eating crow Poet because everyone knew you did not have the first idea about football. We usually excuse ignorance.

Edited by plumb69