Attention Upperman fans coming to the Alcoa game Friday

hsfootballfan777

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

What size shirt do you want? Black or grey? I will bring what you need if we still have one - also will bring a program. My boys are #4 and #21 so just ask someone and they will send you my way. Thanks for supporting the Bees.

Ma am, I don't think he is "supporting the Bees". I think it's like a big game hunter. Instead of hanging heads on the wall, it's t-shirts. LOL

Doesn't matter where the money comes from though.

Don't think it will be enough, but give them all you got Baxter!!!

Ma am, I don't think he is "supporting the Bees". I think it's like a big game hunter. Instead of hanging heads on the wall, it's t-shirts. LOL

Doesn't matter where the money comes from though.

Don't think it will be enough, but give them all you got Baxter!!!

Thank you for the warning. As you've said, it doesn't really matter what he does with it, the profit will be used to support our kids, so I'm fine with it. I can bring more if others want to get in on the deal too. I would be happy to sell shirts and programs to the entire town of Alcoa if they would like to buy one - just let me know.

Thank you for the warning. As you've said, it doesn't really matter what he does with it, the profit will be used to support our kids, so I'm fine with it. I can bring more if others want to get in on the deal too. I would be happy to sell shirts and programs to the entire town of Alcoa if they would like to buy one - just let me know.

goodluck to your boys, have a safe trip!! 

I live in South Knoxville next to Seymour and Rockford.I am a fan of all teams and like different things about them.I have not been to many games the last few years as my mom had been sick with cancer and I have been helping dad with her as they live nearby.I do own some shirts of different schools including Alcoa but am selective.I am not on the bandwagon at all.I worked with a guy who attended Johnson Bible here who was a Upperman Grad and shocked I knew much about them.And not once did I miss any of the GREAT games they had in the Upperman Bowl including when they had 2 in 1 day a few times.So although I don't go to all the Upperman games I do get The Sunday Cookeville paper in the mail each week and am far a bandwagon fan.I like Trousdale.Co too and could go watch them but am excited to see Upperman!!! I hope I don't get stung

I live in South Knoxville next to Seymour and Rockford.I am a fan of all teams and like different things about them.I have not been to many games the last few years as my mom had been sick with cancer and I have been helping dad with her as they live nearby.I do own some shirts of different schools including Alcoa but am selective.I am not on the bandwagon at all.I worked with a guy who attended Johnson Bible here who was a Upperman Grad and shocked I knew much about them.And not once did I miss any of the GREAT games they had in the Upperman Bowl including when they had 2 in 1 day a few times.So although I don't go to all the Upperman games I do get The Sunday Cookeville paper in the mail each week and am far a bandwagon fan.I like Trousdale.Co too and could go watch them but am excited to see Upperman!!! I hope I don't get stung

It is great to know our kids have people following their success this year. My oldest is a senior and my other son is a sophomore, so I have seen the transformation from a 1-9 freshman season to the outstanding year they have had this year. Trousdale is a first class program. We hope to build a similar program in Baxter. We have great coaches and are moving in the right direction finally. Best of luck to both teams this week and prayers for all of the players' safety traveling and on the field.

It is great to know our kids have people following their success this year. My oldest is a senior and my other son is a sophomore, so I have seen the transformation from a 1-9 freshman season to the outstanding year they have had this year. Trousdale is a first class program. We hope to build a similar program in Baxter. We have great coaches and are moving in the right direction finally. Best of luck to both teams this week and prayers for all of the players' safety traveling and on the field.

I am sure that hsfootballfan77 is legit. I sent him a program a couple of years ago (at least I hope he got it).

Congrats on Upperman's great season and all the best Friday night. There are a lot of Upperman converts this week across the state. Trust me on this.

I am legit I promise.I thought I sent you a thank you note if I'm not mistaken.If you never got it please send me your name and address.That would mean a lot to me.I met many of you guys on here at State Last Year.Ask the old Catholic Football Coach who did the 2 charity games @ Grace for the injured Kingston player if I'm legit or not.I ended up helping him out with that someI'm no bandwagon fan.I like different things about different teams.Except Carter.They egged 2 different cars of mine after they lost and I would never go back there again.The police did their job though I must say.

Edited by hsfootballfan777