District 9AAA

BigBoy10

3 hours ago, abo14 said:

Rossview at Lebanon 

Beech at NW

???????

I don't think Lebanon is playing their best basketball right now. Have struggled to make shots in low scoring games. I'm taking Rossview in this one. They seem to be playing well right now.

Beech seems to be playing better and better. I'm picking upsets in both games.

Beech and Rossview both have young teams who lost a lot from last year but have gotten better throughout the year and are playing their best right now. 

1 hour ago, BigBoy10 said:

I don't think Lebanon is playing their best basketball right now. Have struggled to make shots in low scoring games. I'm taking Rossview in this one. They seem to be playing well right now.

Beech and Rossview both have young teams who lost a lot from last year but have gotten better throughout the year and are playing their best right now. 

I hope you are right.

12 hours ago, BigBoy10 said:

Dang you missed both games. Although I am confused on why u chose beech to win because they r playing better and better when lebanon just beat them a week ago.