District 9AAA

BigBoy10

Friday night games

Beech at Gallatin: I am guessing no Ellis for beech this game so I dont really know which way to go. Im going to go with Gallatin to score more than 60 and beech cant score that many. gallatin 64-51

Green Hill at Station Camp: This is a game I will try to get to, Richetto vs Wirtz. I am taking green hill I think the rest of the team is better than SC. And maybe the best coach in District Green Hill 64-48

Lebanon at Wilson Central: no write up needed Lebanon a lot to very little 61-32

Portland at MJ: Portland 52-21

7 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Mount Juliet is just pitiful. Wilson Central is no better. At least MJ showed up for their Riverdale beating. Wilson Central ducked on Upperman.

Watched an average to decent White County team pound Wilson Central. High school sports goes in waves,happens to everyone eventually. 

On 12/2/2020 at 1:35 PM, bballinformer said:

Friday night games

Beech at Gallatin: I am guessing no Ellis for beech this game so I dont really know which way to go. Im going to go with Gallatin to score more than 60 and beech cant score that many. gallatin 64-51

Green Hill at Station Camp: This is a game I will try to get to, Richetto vs Wirtz. I am taking green hill I think the rest of the team is better than SC. And maybe the best coach in District Green Hill 64-48

Lebanon at Wilson Central: no write up needed Lebanon a lot to very little 61-32

Portland at MJ: Portland 52-21

3-1 this week portland WHAT HAPPENEND 

gallatin prediction 64 51

actual 52-41

green hill prediction 64-48

actual 54-42

lebanon prediction 61-32

actual 73-16 :shock:

portland prediction 52-21

actual mj 50-33