District 9AAA

BigBoy10

Tuesday game predictions pretty easy week to me, which means I probably will do terrible haha. 

gallatin at green hill: again green hill has the best player and coach in the district in my opinion I have them winning easy at home 58-43

lebanon at portland: lebanon in another blow out 65-23

mj at hendersonville: hendersonville wins easy at home 48-21

wilson central at beech: beech wins in a run away 55-25

portland and lebanon has been forfeited by portland... a friend of my works at portland so I found out more information about that portland game the other day, they only had a few basketball girls, and filled the roster to make 7 or 8 with soccer and volleyball players because they thought they could still win the game! I love it good for that coach in letting his girls play as many as they can play give them a chance to win! But you cant do that against lebanon and they know that. It wouldnt be fair or fun for either team good on them!

what happend with the cookeville SC game?

20 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Looks like this game is going to be postponed.  Hopefully they can make it up.

Girls team in quarantine is rumor I heard over the weekend.   Not 100% sure.   Looks like they are not going to play again until Dec 15.  vs Riverdale according to their facebook post this AM.   The Riverdale game was not on the schedule so that may be a replacement for the SC game or they may try to reschedule later.  The boys game is still on for tonight.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...