Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

not sure but I'd guess it's been the West teams lack of success offensively the past few yrs in 2A vs middle/east teams. TC is very potent offensively this yr.

Point taken. The word for A'ville's O isn't potent, but effective. They are built like a championship team with a grind-you-down offense to keep you off the field, and a defense stout enough to put their offense back on the field. Neary is dangerous enough to score anytime but if you stop him once he'll be happy to hit the hole again at full steam next snap. TCA's offense was potent with a capitol P, and they put up a deceiving amount of points(TC may very well too),but the 'Cards stopped them enough to win. TC's defense will be the key, if they can slow Adamsville's running game without nine or ten in the box early in the game causing the 'Cards to play catch up they may win easier than I expect. Adamsville is big, strong, and deep...let them hang around till late and you're in serious trouble. Edited by tradertwo

Maybe you should read all of the conversation. Saying it on every string ? I just joined coach t last week. But my friend, you are wrong, it does matter. Ask GCA. You can't say having been there several times has no edge. But I assure you that the eleven that takes the field next week will be taking pride and hunger to the field. They have became a team on a mission.

Our o and d lines are younger this year but are a cohesive group that feed off each other. Our top 2 playmakers were injured last year at end of season. It showed when we couldnt keep anything consistently going. I think overall this bunch is better than last years. One thing is for certain they like to play fast and physical. Hoping this year we actually show up before we go down 2-3 scores. Yes we dress around 75-80 kidsagain this year. We have 3 sophomores , 1-2 juniors and 1 senior on the line but we are big fast and stronger than last year

Hey KrisFairy, what instrument did you play in the Band? We had 3 teams score over 30 on us this year. Adamsville, ECS, and Trenton Peabody. We beat Peabody and lost the other two. 11-2 with wins over Adamsville, Mitchell, Peabody, JCM, St George's! I think our defense held its own. It' was not a state championship level defense or we would have won it all because of our high powered offense but it wasn't all bad either. Go crawl in your hole! Has the thought ever crossed your mind that players may read this board? Do you really think the TCA defensive players just laid down last night? Ask Adamsville. Adamsville had to work for it. I can't wait to see Neary wreak havoc on Lauderdale county next week!!! By the way this group that just finished in the semis. 95% Sophs and Juniors. Same kids that made it to the Substate in basketball and were defeated by eventual state champion Humboldt, it's the same kids that made it to Quarterfinals of soccer state losing to state champion CAK and now they can hopefully say they lost to eventual football state champion. Those two classes are loaded with athletes. I doubt you would want to play them in any sport. Stick to analyzing the game and leave the kids alone. Go Cardinals!!

Ohhhh Crackers!!...now I gotta go move my meth/crack house agin.... :wacko: