Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Trousdale is the most physical team in 2a period they will smash adamsville in the mouth and win by 4 Tds at least.

Raven, you are wrong. If they win it won't be by 4 TD's. They were the first real physical team grace played so it's hard for you to judge. We played ECS who gave Webb all they wanted in semis. ECS was a very, very physical team but Adamsville is just as physical if not more and have a better back. That's saying a lot because Heotis is a Mr. football finalist from ECS. TC will not be more physical. Nobody will hit you on defense like Neary. You guys are underestimating these guys. TCA played a really tough schedule and the REDBIRDS were more physical than anybody other than ECS.

Seven I am not looking for a spouting match. I simply stated we dont have the rich history like you guys but we are working on developing one. I have much respect for tc and how they play. I just hope they think we are skeered cause tgen we will surprise you

If you're playing in this game, you shouldn't be scared. I like what you guys have done down there recently!! Edited by SEVEN

Seven how much will the Woodmore connection play into this game? Do we play enough like we did then for him to have a leg up?

Of course, knowing our offense & stopping it are two different things.

Two different staffs... We play nothing like we did back then...more ways than one.

Plus woodmore might be one of the best defensive coordinators in Tennessee.

He very well may be...he played on some of the best defensive teams that have ever taken the field at this level...more to come...

...Iron Bowl is a good one at the moment.

Edited by SEVEN

Heard this same mess last year from the West TN folks. TC will dominate the LOS and Neary won't be enough for Aville. I'll say TC by 28-35. We ran all over them last year and they were supposed to be good against the run[/quote\}

Who you running over this year?

Edited by horse

Heard this same mess last year from the West TN folks. TC will dominate the LOS and Neary won't be enough for Aville. I'll say TC by 28-35. We ran all over them last year and they were supposed to be good against the run[/quote\}

Who you running over this year?

Hey Horse, that one made me laugh out loud!! Good one!

Edited by TCAIntense