Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Typical bighead response. So much for talking football. I keep forgetting TC is the all time greatest in high school football. Well good luck to both teams. Maybe the Cardinals will pull out the most amazing underdog win ever. Just imagine beating a team with the history TC has. I hope they dominate the Yellowjackers.

Just found a program... We have 33 if you need an actual number. But like I said you'll only see 13-15 of them.

Snoball, you need to tell that Creasy man if it is going to rain like it is during our game that he needs to spray those boys jerseys with Scotchguard so they will not be heavy and can run faster.  That Creasy man also needs to put some RainX on his balls to keep them dry so that Harper boy does not fumble.  I was talking to a man at Ronnies red eye and that is what he said that Moore man was going to do.  You think im joking but im not.

Snoball, you need to tell that Creasy man if it is going to rain like it is during our game that he needs to spray those boys jerseys with Scotchguard so they will not be heavy and can run faster. That Creasy man also needs to put some RainX on his balls to keep them dry so that Harper boy does not fumble. I was talking to a man at Ronnies red eye and that is what he said that Moore man was going to do. You think im joking but im not.

Thanks for looking out Roy. Does your man have a solution for when that fake grass gets slick? Our boys was pretty fast on the dry stuff. Just know about the wet.

Typical bighead response. So much for talking football. I keep forgetting TC is the all time greatest in high school football. Well good luck to both teams. Maybe the Cardinals will pull out the most amazing underdog win ever. Just imagine beating a team with the history TC has. I hope they dominate the Yellowjackers.

Just speaking the truth, not big headed at all ,,,,,Bo

We appreciate the support, can't wait to play SP again! The last game I remember, your receiver let what should have been the game winning Td go through his hands, as he was pulling away from our db. Close call for us, we have had some great games!!

I was in attendance for that game. Drove 5 hrs from NE Tenn just to watch it from "The Creekbank". Man, it was cold that night. My boys were mighty glad them fellers from Gordy had a heater to share with them. I felt really bad for that receiver that let that ball go right through his hands, but it's always good to see SP get beat. 😄 it's a rather rare occasion lol

Do they have a high school football team in Collinwood?...never heard of them if they do...

As far as the all-time slurs go...you will soon learn that history has a way of repeating itself... :popcorneater: